Several Years Later

Azalea

"Natsu's done it again," she said as she read the Newspaper. Destroying a port. Slavers were involved and the arrest of the criminal Bora which she had heard he was from Titan Nose but had misused magic.

The Council is most likely going to send some complaints to the Master, she thought. "Were Home !!!" Natsu shouted. "I thought I heard you Natsu," she muttered knowing that Natsu could hear her. "Natsu, welcome back," Maryjane said. Within ten seconds Natsu attacked another member, something about bad info.

Now the Guild was being torn apart. "Kya !" she heard a unfamiliar female scream. Looking to the source was a blonde girl being surrounded by Gastly, Haunter and Gengar. Ignoring the giant free for all fight. "You three return !" she said as she brought out her Poke Balls. At once red lights flashed and the three were gone and so were the Poke Balls. "Sorry about that they like to scare people," she explained.

Just then a all most naked Gray appeared. "Did you say Natsu is back !!?  Hey..lets settle our fight from the other time !" Gray yelled. From the background she was sure she heard someone yell, "Punk !"  Not bothered at all she said,"Gray you stripped again," she pointed at his boxers. "Hack ! shit !" he yelled  in surprised. 

Gray had the habit of stripping and in a fight you could bet that he would strip. "Another one of those undignified guys. That I really hate," Cana said as she drank from the barrel of alcohol. "What rubbish," a deep voice said. Looking up she saw Elfman who went to join in on the fight but Gray and Natsu kicked him out.

Sighing she turned to the blonde, "I'm Azalea and you are ?" she asked. "Wait you are Azalea ?" the girl asked excitedly. "I'm Lucy," the girl gushed happily. Looking back at the fight did she jump up to the rafters. Wearing a halter top and jeans with her heeled sandals Azalea was able to move with ease.

Watching the fight she all most did fall off from her intense laughter when Natsu stole Gray's boxers and flashed the poor girl Lucy.  He even was asking if he could barrow her underwear. "Men should fight with fists !!!" Elfman roared only to be punched by Natsu, "I said you're  getting in our way !"

"Guys its time..To end this !" she yelled from her high spot. At once they all prepared to deliver powerful attacks only to be stopped when a giant yelled, "That's enough." Stopping immediately she looked at the giant horned figure. "So you were here all the time, Master," she said calmly.

"Cut it out, you fools !" Master roared angrily. "My...You were here, Master ?" maryjane said. "Master !!?" Lucy squeaked. Looking down at the girl, Lucy looked like she was going to faint at any second. "Haha ! You all got so scared !! This match is my win ! gah !" Natsu said as Master stepped on him. Master then looked down at Lucy.

"A newcomer ?" he asked. When Lucy squeaked, "Yes." Did master go to his original tiny size. "Nice to meet you," Master Makarov said then jumped up only to hit his head  on a rail. Recovering he held out several papers. "You've done it again, fools. Look at these documents I received from The Council."

"First. Gray. Good job on sweeping out the smuggling organization, But you walked around naked in Town afterwards. And ran away after stealing underwear that was being dried." Yep she knew it, Elfman owed her money now, she thought.

"But...Wouldn't it be worse if I were naked ?" Gray asked. Elfman however said, "Then don't be naked in the first place."

"Elfman ! You had a mission to escort a VIP, but you ASSAULTED HIM during the mission." She knew were this was going. "He said 'Men are all about education'  so..." Elfman was all about being a man and manly so yeah she saw that coming. Shaking his head Master continued the complaints. Cana had drank 15 large barrels of booze and charged it to the council. 

Loki had flirted with the Council Member Elder Reiji's granddaughter. A certain Talent Agency charged the Guild for damage compensation. 

And finally drum roll...Natsu ! Destruction of the Devon Thief  Family, destroyed  7 other houses that belonged to the Townspeople, leveling  a historical clock tower in Tully Village. Burning down a church in Freesia. Damaging parts of the Lupinus Castle. Nazuna Ravine Observatory collapsed and stopped. Destroying half of Harujion's Port.'

With that he said a few other names. "Guys...The Council Members are angry at me all the time..." Everyone looked down even her and she had not done anything. "But..Forget about The Council Members." With that he burnt the papers and threw them were like a dog Natsu caught them in his mouth and began to eat the flames.

"Listen up. The power to overcome reasoning is born reasoning. Magic is not a miracle. When the 'Spirit' flow within us and the 'Spirit' flow in nature connects, they will form an embodiment for the first time. You will need a strong mentality and a lot of concentration for that. I mean, pouring all of your soul into whatever you do is magic. If you keep worrying about the watchful eyes of the Higher- Ups, your magic wont improve. Do not fear the fools of the Council. Do whatever you think is right !!!!! That's what the way of Fairy Tail Mages !!"

With that everyone cheered and partied like usual. Lucy picked her right hand and the color pink. Examining the Jobs Romeo came back and asked about his Dad. The man had been gone a week when he had said he would be back in three days. Sighing she watched Natsu crush a paper and go out.

Sighing she picked a S Class job that promised a lot of Jewels. . Heading toward to her home she grabbed what she needed and headed out. Thankfully the Town she was heading was not far off.