Teams and Erza is Back !!!!!!!!

Azalea

Lucy had teamed up with Natsu and Happy for her first job. Hearing that she wanted to leave the Team Loki offered to Team up with her for the night. No you perv, she thought. She had to point out that Gray had stripped when he began to fight with Natsu. 'Gray. Your clothes,' She and Maryjane pointed out. 'Ah ! I forgot it again !' Gray shouted.

As Loki tried his pervy crap on Lucy he noticed her Keys. I wondered when he would notice, she thought as she absentmindedly sipped her drink.  'You're a Stellar Spirit Mage !!? What a quirk of fate...! Sorry but this is the end of us !' Loki yelled as he ran away. 'When was there ever an 'Us' ?' she asked.

When Lucy asked what just happened Maryjane explained. 'It was a nasty Stellar Spirit Mage and from what I can say she was a nasty piece of work,' was all she said. Just then Loki came back running. 'Oh crap ! Natu, Gray !' Erza is back !' Loki looked like he was going to pass out,'I think..I'm gonna go home.'

At once Erza Scarlet walked in with a giant horn. Must have been that demon she was supposed to beat.  S Class Erza was well known and feared. Called Titania and a few other titles. 'I'm back. Is Master present at the moment ?" Erza asked as she set down the horn.  As Maryjane replied someone asked timidly,'Erza-san,,What is that humongous thing ?"

'The local townspeople decorated the horn of the Demon that I subdued. It was so pretty that I brought it back as a souvenir,' she said with pride.  With that she began to boss everyone to Cana's drinking posture, Visitor dancing inside and Wakaba's cigarette butts. 'W-who is she.. ?' Lucy asked. 'Erza ! Shes really strong,' Happy explained.

She all most laughed when Erza asked where Natsu and Gray were. 'Aye,' Happy said. Looking at the two sweating bullets she all most laughed. 'H-hey Erza..W-were..B-being G-G-good to each other...As always,' Gray said. 'Aye,' Natsu said. 'Natsu became like Happy !!!!!!' Lucy shouted.

Maryjane then explained, 'They are afraid of her. Natsu picked a fight with her and got beaten up. And she found Gray walking around naked, and beat him up, too. Loki was hitting on Erza and nearly got himself killed.' Loki seemed to be sweating at this she noticed from her spot. 

When Erza asked for Natsu and Gray's help did she almost fell out of her chair in surprise. 'What !' she yelled in surprise. Erza. Natsu and Gray, that has to be the strongest team,' she muttered as Erza told the two to be ready tomorrow.

Natsu ended up trying to have Lucy be him. 'Not possible, Lucy can't even use Dragon Slayer Magic,' she pointed out. She had to admit she was interested, no doubt it was very dangerous. Grinning she went to her house to get ready. She was coming too !

NOTICE -ch 10, page 17 u can see the scar on Natsu's neck that he gave himself