Retrieval and Meeting Him

Azalea

She rode on Salamence's back as they flew. Hargeon Town, it was a large Port Town. When she met the Mayor was she informed more of her job. There had been a few incidents with pervs using magic on the town's women. 8 Million Jewels for the capture of the pervs she was told. Smirking she got up and put on her short jacket.

It hid her mark which was why she wore it. That night she walked the streets alone to further attract her prey's attention. She had been told several times that she was good looking and she had done some model work like Maryjane. The thought of her reward made her violet eyes gleam. She however did not get attacked but she found them.

They had all ready used some sort of magic to immobilize the brown haired girl. 'Ice Dragon Claw !' she yelled as her hands transformed into ice dragon claws. At once the two pervs were down and the girl was free. 'Thank you !" the girl yelled as she ran away. 'Welcome~!' she yelled back cheerfully. Looking down at the two pitiful forms she grinned and grabbed them.

Once she had gotten her money and the would have been rapists were put in jail did she skip out of town. She walked into the forest not wanting to ride a train or anything. A short walk sounded like fun and she was not tired out at all. As the forest got thicker did she spy someone and a very large snake. 

Stopping she hid behind a tree and looked at the man. Slim man with average height with tan skin. Spiky , upwards styled hair that was crimson. He had snake-like features like Natsu and her. His snake was rather large and had purple scales. Looking at the man she could feel a blush form on her face.

Feeling anxious she stepped back only to step on a branch. 'Snap !' Her sensitive hearing picked up the noise and so did the man. Turning around to face the direction of the noise she saw his black eyes more easily. 'Poison Dragon's Roar !' he shouted. At once she yelled,'Ice Dragon's Roar !'

Countering the move she jumped into a tree. Now he could see her openly. 'Salamence Come out !' She yelled and at one her pokemon appeared battle ready. 'Salamence Mega Evolve !' At once her pokemon's form changed and the wings merged together to form a crescent.

'Hyper Beam !' she ordered. The move did not directly hit just as she meant and then the two flew off using the smoke as a get away. Once in the air she said,'That was crazy.' Patting her pokemon as thanks did she looked back. Who was that guy ? Normally she would ask but he meant to harm her.

If she was a normal being and that attack hit her she could have died. Not knowing that he had been thinking about her.

Unknown Person/Him

She seemed like she would be interesting. A fellow Dragon Slayer. He wondered when he would see her and what guild was she from.

Azalea

When she got back Natsu,Happy and Lucy had rescued Macao. Macao defeated 19 monster but it was the others that finished off the last. Lucy had beaten the monster monkey which impressed everyone that the Rookie was that strong. She had not told anyone about her meeting with that man and the very large purple snake.