Shinigami Laughs Twice

Azalea

"They took over a train ?!" She heard Lucy yell. "Looks like it," Happy said as he stood on his tip toes to get a peek of scene outside the window. "Their goal must be to take as much lives as possible but which," She thought out loud. The possible targets could be the Guild Masters, she knew they all were seeing each other for a meeting.

The others seemed to be surprised, a train could go on the rails but it had speed. "They must have a planned target all ready," She summarized. "Why are you taking off your clothes ?" Lucy asked looking up at Gray. 

Erza was really going fast now. She could feel the magical vehicle swirling and crashing through stuff. "I think I had something to tell you, Lucy. I can't remember through," Happy said.  "What ?" Lucy asked as she braced herself on her side. After a bit of trying to remember Happy pointed at Natsu and yelled,"That !!" Lucy helped Natsu puke outside the window. 

"Good job Happy," She said to the blue cat as he began to mumble,"Lucy. Weirdo. Fish. Yummy. Lucy. Weirdo." Still helping the barfing Dragon Slayer Lucy yelled," No, Im not !" Once they got to their destination did she jump out and ran through the sea of people. Looking back she saw Natsu about to barf again.

"Don't get motion sickness from people !" She yelled. Erza began to headbutt the train people in sight if they to not give her answers.  Lucy began to sweat with Natsu slung on her shoulders," She only likes people who answer immediately, Doesn't she ?" Sweating as well Gray replied,"You know her better now."

Bringing out her book again she pointed out,"Peoples lives are at stake." Not bothering to look at the scenes she heard Lucy yell,"Whats with you and that book !" Ignoring Lucy she went inside still reading her book about Poke Puffs. She had picked up the book before she was brought to this world.

She did not really tell anyone except for the Master. As they went inside the Military Platoon was beaten and bloody all over. "They've all been defeated !!!" Happy yelled as he flew in front of her. "This is a Guild that's ready to take lives. They are not going to be gentle," She pointed out as she closed her book.

It seemed the creeps were waiting for them. A whole Dark Guild, "I knew you'd come, Fairy Tail," The leader Eligor said. Not concerned about the weirdo she looked back at Natsu who sweating on the floor. "Impossible !! He went from train. Magical Four-Wheeled vehicle. Lucy. Its a massive combo," Happy pointed out.

"I'm considered a transportation ?!" Lucy seemed to be making more 'Juice' as Happy called it. "Don't worry Lucy," She consoled the newbie. Giving the blonde a sweet smile she turned when Lucy suddenly yelled,"He flew !" Happy pointed out,"It's wind magic !"

Seemed the so called Shinigami could use Wind Magic. Still flying he lazily leaned on his scythe and said," Times up." As the guy blabbed about killing the whole time, their crime was living and calling themselves Shinigami did she tune them out of habit.  I'm going to enjoy punching the living daylights out of this guy, she thought.

"You're such a fool ! " Lucy yelled. She had to smile at this, the girl sounded like on of them. Lucy really had the heart of a Fairy. "What a pity, For you little flies," A dark voice interrupted a feeling of pride. "This voice !!!" She heard Natsu say as he was still lying on the floor. "To die without getting a glimpse of the Dark Age !"

A large shadowy hand appeared close to Lucy with its claw-like hands. "Hell no !" She yelled. "I knew it was you !" At the same second both she and Natsu with fire covered fists destroyed the shadow hand. "You," A black haired guy with gauze on his face said. She took in the guy's scent so she would remember to beat the snot out of this guy.

"This time were on a real Battle-ground !!!" Natsu said with a grin. Oh well, she thought. It seemed this guy would be Natsu's opponent. From behind she could hear Lucy cheering happily. More creeps appeared ready for a fight.  "Oh ! There are so many of them !" Natsu said in surprise. "Enemies !! All of them !!" Lucy declared as she pointed a finger at the Dark Guild.

Ignoring the head creep grin she replied,"I would not say we are out numbered."