Dream and a Train Ride

Azalea

'Hello I'm Azalea and this is Superior,' a little Azalea said to a crimson haired boy with a tiny purple snake. 'I'm Erik and this is Cubellios,' the boy said as he gestured to the tiny snake. 'Superior,' her pokemon said calmly. As she watched the scene like she was watching a movie everything went black.

'By Erik, I hope we can meet again,' her voice said. 'I hope so too,' Erik said, The darkness soon lit up and became so bright she woke up. Bolting up her eyes widened until she saw white walls and honey colored wood floor. 'Just a old memory,' she said. For some reason that boy looked really familiar to her.

Later at the Magnolia Train Center

A Exhibitionist, A Serious and Heroic girl and a Simple Minded Idiot.

Those two were fighting again about working together. Watching the two begin to tear up the Train Station Lucy yelled,'You two are causing trouble so just shut up ! Geez !! Why cant you two just get along together ?" Used two the two fighting she replied,'Those two have all ways been fighting.' Snapping her book shut when Lucy who was asked why she was here. Mirajane had asked her.

'That makes sense,' she said. 'Why are you here Azalea ?' Lucy asked. 'Sounded like fun and if Erza needs help that means we will be able to go all out,' she said bluntly. When the two went at it, Gray asked why Natsu always carried his sleeping bag. Seeing Lucy's happy evil face she looked interestingly.

'Ah ! Erza-san, this way !' With that the two switched into their fake friend mode. Seeing this both she and Lucy laughed. 'This is funny !" Lucy said as she held on to her sides. 'You tricked us !!' The two yelled. Chuckling she went back to her book. Hearing and smelling Erza she greeted her,'Hello Erza.'

'Sorry...Did I make you wait ?" Erza asked. 'Too much Lug-gage !!' Lucy yelled. 'That amount is common for Erza to carry,' she briefly explained from her book. When she heard of Natsu's condition she looked from her book,'You know you might die, right ?'

'You've really grown up. I'm not confident in myself..But okay, i except,'Erza replied smoothly as she ran a bare hand through her hair. Translation, she just wanted to say that. In the end Erza said she just wanted to say that. 'Once again, I am right,' she muttered from her book. Not caring as Natsu yelled,'Let's due this !' even when his head was covered in flames. 'Okay but you might die fighting Erza,' she pointed out.

When they got on the train and once it began to move Natsu's motion sickness showed up. 'Haaa haa,' Natsu panted uselessly. 'You're so hopeless, Natsu. Go sit somewhere if your gonna be annoying..Even better, don't ride on the train ! Just run !' Gray said.'I know it happens every time...But it looks really painful...' Lucy said looking at Natsu.

As Erza invited Natsu to sit next to her did she look up to see Natsu quickly put out of his misery as Erza knocked him out by slamming a fist in his stomach. 'That should ease him a little.' The others did not comment but she knew they were scared or something. When Lucy asked about Erza's magic Happy replied,'Erza's magic is beautiful. Plenty of blood came out in the end.  Her opponents blood.'

'How is that beautiful ?' Lucy asked with a sweat mark. 'When you are not the target and an ally,' she said still reading her book. 'Its nothing special..I think Gray and Azalea's magic is more beautiful,'  Erza said. At that Gray used his Ice Magic and created Fairy Tail's crest/ symbol. 'Wah !' Lucy awed.

'Its Ice magic.' Still reading her book Lucy put the two opposites together. 'No wonder you two don't get along. What's Azalea's magic ?' 'Ice Dragon and I am a Dragon Master,' she only replied. That puzzled Lucy so she held up a bare hand and at once it became frozen. 'I'm not going to show you the other in here.'

Erza eventually informed them about the Lullaby. 'Wait 'That' was found,' she asked looking up from her book and intently staring at Erza who looked surprised. 'You know of the Lullaby ?" Putting her book down she replied,'From my dragons. Lets just say that that monster must never be free,' was all she said.

'Dragons ?" Lucy asked while the others seemed disturbed by her change. 'I'm a Dragon Master,' she pointed out. Not paying attention to what the others were saying, she thought of that demon. When Erza brought up a Dark Guild Lucy began to sweat but Happy called it juice. 'This trip just got more interesting.' That was when Lucy noticed that they were one less of a Dragon Slayer.

'Great we lost him,' she said looking back at the train station.