Notice: Missing Dragon Slayer Natsu Dragneel, Last seen on a Train

Azalea

Onibas Station (Ch 12)

"How could I have done that !!!?" Erza began but she tuned her out of habit. "People in Fairy Tail are very similar, aren't they.. ?" she heard Lucy say. "Hey ! I'm normal," Gray said. "How can a Exhibitionist be normal !?" Lucy asked. Erza in the end had Happy fly up and use the Emergency Stop Signal even when the guy who was arguing with Erza.

"Lets go after Natsu !" Erza ordered/ yelled. "Aye Sir !" She said. Bringing out a poke ball she ordered,"Come out Rapidash !" At once a horned fire covered horse appeared. "What kind of magic is that !?" Lucy yelled. "Azalea's," Gray said. Looking back she said,"Gray you did it again."

"Shit !" Gray yelled in surprise. Far behind them now Rapidash took off. "Come on girl, Natsu is on a moving train," She said. Looking up she saw a flying Natsu. "Natsu !" She yelled in surprise as Natsu flew away from her and collided into Gray. Stopping she let her pokemon to the chattering group. Natsu somehow forgot Gray but remembered being left behind.

When Natsu brought up a weirdo from the Eisenwald Guild Erza slapped him hard. "Eisenwald is what were after !"

Little later

"You let that guy keep that cursed flute ! Natsu you idiot !" She yelled. Gritting her teeth she looked back at her pokemon. "Rapidash come ! We need to hurry before the Lullaby is used !" The others save for Lucy did not seem to understand until the two of them explained. "Lullaby is a Demon," She said after Lucy explained it was Dark magic that killed.

"What ! Something like that exist ?!" Natsu said. 'Mass-Curse Murder Magic' the Lullaby. They can't break the seal hopefully, she thought worriedly. She had Rapidash return to rest while she sat in the back of the magic 4 wheeled vehicle that Erza drove.