Chapter Four

Lucas's eyes fluttered open, squinting at the bright light that was assaulting him. He scrambled around for his phone, grabbing it and unlocking the screen. It was still quite early. He could sleep for a few more hours before forcing himself out of bed. He sighed in contentment and snuggled back down into the silk sheets. Wait. Silk sheets? Since when had he owned silk sheets. And coming to think of it, his bed wasn't this big. What the-

"SHIT!" He cried out, jumping up in the bed. It all came flooding back to him, the memories of last night. The last thing he remembered was falling asleep on the sofa, his eyes too heavy, his body too emotionally and physically exhausted to even think of moving.

Lucas tried to think over everything he knew. It was nine o clock in the morning. He was in this Eli guys flat. He didn't know where he was or what he was supposed to do. He scanned the room looking for his clothes and saw a folded pile in the corner. He walked over to them and picked up the piece of paper on top.

Wear these. Yours are in the wash.

Lucas sighed in frustration. Great. These guys even took his fucking clothes. He shrugged on the sweatpants and the hoodie that was way too big for him and slipped his trainers on. He crept out of the bedroom, keeping his eyes open for any sign of danger. There didn't seem to be anybody around.

"H-hello?" No reply.

Ok, so maybe his luck was changing. If nobody was here, that meant nobody could stop him leaving. He took one last look at the apartment before opening the front door. It was unlocked.

"Considering they're meant to be members of some elite gang or whatever, they're not very smart" Lucas mumbled to himself, shaking his head at the stupidity of the men. He ran downstairs and out the flats, eyes scanning for any sign of the gang members waiting to grab him. He managed to hail a taxi and hopped inside.

"Excuse me, you couldn't tell me where we are could you?"

The taxi driver listed of the address and Lucas instructed him on where he wanted to go. He sunk back into the seat and just thought about what had happened since last night. It felt like years since he walked down that alley, in reality it had only been just over 12 hours. Lucas scrolled through his phone absentmindedly, barely noting that he had a text from Mika asking why he didn't come home last night and a few missed messages from the group chat with the boys. Before he knew it, the car had pulled up outside his apartment and he paid the driver and went inside.

Lucas had barely been home 2 hours before he heard a knock on the door.

"Mika. Mika. Mika can you get it" Nothing.

"Putain" he muttered under his breath, pushing himself to stand. He trudged over to the door and yanked it open.

"What do you wan-" Fuck. Lucas was face to face with the one person he really wished he wasn't. Lucas felt sick to his stomach. He was really in for it now.

"And what exactly do you think you're doing?"