Chapter Five

As if he thought his day couldn't get any worse.

"How the fuck did you get my address?" Lucas said in a loud whisper, wary of Mika, knowing his flat mate was in his room.

"It wasn't hard. Now, care to explain why you left the apartment when I specifically told you to stay?"

"Because you're a fucking psycho?!" Lucas shouted, raising his voice now. He wasn't scared anymore, he was just fed up of the events of the last few days..

"True. But not the point" he said as he stepped inside Lucas's apartment.

"What are you going to go now? Kidnap me again? Make me beg for my life?" Lucas hissed, starting to get angry.

"No. I need to protect you now, your life is in danger"

"Yeah. By you. You and your stupid gang. I was perfectly fine until you decided to turn up"

"Oh. You were, were you? Maybe we should have left you to those creeps and let them kick you around a bit more?" He said, a cocky smirk on his face. This guy was infuriating!

"Well it's your fault they targeted me anyway! Demaury right, that's you? Stupid name by the way" Lucas mumbled.

"Eliott. I'm Eliott" he said, his stormy eyes staring at Lucas with an intensity he hadn't seen before. Lucas forgot everything for a moment and just let himself get caught in those eyes. He quickly recollected himself and managed to stutter out a response.

"Well, Eliott, I'm not sure if you've noticed but I don't like you very much. It would be great if you could leave me alone now and you and your little gang can go play mob Boss somewhere else"

"The thing is Lucas, I don't really care if you like me or not because that's not my job. My job is to protect your ass from those nasty pieces of work who decided to make you their new plaything" Lucas's knees almost buckled with the way Eliott said his name. It sounded so different coming from his mouth, like he'd taken the time to pronounce every single letter. Lucas shook his head, stop getting distracted Lucas! He's a literal psychopath.

"W-well I don't want your help. So kindly fuck off now" Lucas said as he tried to slam the door on his face. Eliott stuck his foot in the door and leans against the doorway.

"Of course you're being difficult right now, what else did I expect from a self righteous twat like you" Lucas muttered under his breath, starting to feel uncomfortable now. It wasn't even Eliott anymore, it was his own head. He was getting far too interested in the guy in front of him who just happened to look like he'd been sculpted by a God or something. Because seriously, who looks that good? And Lucas knew he was no good, he literally kidnapped him for goodness sake. But there was something about him. Something drew him to Eliott and it made Lucas's heart race.

"Look Lucas, I know this isn't ideal, but it's the way things are now. I've got people scheduled to keep watch outside your apartment at all times, you can't talk to-"

"Wait what?!" Lucas shouted, ridicule crossing his face. "You seriously have people camped outside my house like I'm some kind of fucking criminal? Nope, not happening"

"I'm afraid you don't really have much of a choice Lucas"

"You can get out of my life right now. What gives you the right to tell me who I can and can't talk to. You don't get to come in here and mess up my life looking like some fucking Greek God and order me about and-" Oh shit. Did he really just say that? WHAT THE FUCK LUCAS. His cheeks blushed a bright red and he looked up nervously at Eliott. He didn't say anything, but a smirk was plastered on his face and his eyes were staring intently at the young boy.

"Ok Lucas, I'll leave now. But I'll be in touch" Eliott said, winking as he turned around and walked downstairs.

"B-but I w-what j- URGH!" Lucas spluttered out, struggling to even get a word out. Why couldn't he seem to talk around Eliott. And why did he have to boost his ego even more I mean come on. And now he had Eliott's little minions watching him 24/7, brilliant.

"Could my life get any worse" Lucas sighed dramatically as he slid down the wall and pulled his knees up to his chest.

He didn't have a clue what was coming for him.