You And Me

Sehun is only 18 while Luhan is 19 when both of them decided to live with each other.

Luhan is an orphan while Sehun ran away from home when his parents disapproved of him being an idol. They believe that it's ridiculous and is not a good job for a living. Only the luckiest person can taste success in this kind of career.

" Han, check out the song I made! I just finished it" Sehun happily called Luhan's name to tell his good news.

" Let me check" Luhan lookat a piece of paper with some words written on it.

Luhan smiled as he read through. The song was about him, he's sure of it.

" You're my inspiration in that song" Sehun whispered.

" I'm always your inspiration" Luhan teased as he chuckled.

" Can you sing it to me?"

" Gladly will, baby" Sehun winked at Luhan. He grab the paper and clear his throad for a second.

"How can I explain you?
You're different, you're you
All your laughter and even your habits
They're all so lovable, say yeah

What U do?
I love you like this
What U do?
Got me like Ooh Got me like Ooh"

As Sehun sang the last lyrics Luhan clapped his hands.

" That was so good! Wwoohh! Wohray for Oh Se Hun!" Luhan cheered like a fan.

Sehun chuckled.

" Seriously, what u do Luhan? What did you do that I become so madly inlove with you" Sehun said cheesily that made Luhan cringe.

" So is this the song you're planning to play on the audition?"

" Yea, what do you think?"

Luhan put his thumbs up.

" I think all the judges will give you a contact right away even before you finish the song"

Sehun smiled. Luhan is so positive at everything tho he was rejected countless of times in an audition.

" But what if I got rejected again? Should I stop? I mean, we need to save money for our future and we can't keep on wasting money on my dream"

Luhan holds Sehun's hand as he looked directly at his eyes.

" Sehun, if you get rejeyagain this time we will just have to try again. And don't worry about money, I can get another part time job"

Luhan showed Sehun the warmest smile.

" You care about my dream so much"

Luhan's smile didn't fade.

" ofcourse! Your dream is important because it makes you happy"

Sehun kissed Luhan's lips.

" I love you Lulu hyung"

" I love you too Sehunnie"

" We always talk about my dream, how come you never tell me anything about your dream?"

Luhan pinch Sehun's cheeks but later on release it.

" Because my dream already came true" Luhan proudly said.

Sehun thought, what could be his boyfriend's dream? Well, they live in a small apartment. Luhan have 2 job at his current age 23 while Sehun work as a singer on a club. A freelancer. They both eat something that is not fancy but still taste good. What's so good about?

" what is it then? What is your dream? " Sehun asked out of curiosity

Luhan smiled before answering.

" You"

A simple word that makes both of their hearts flutter.

" Why me?"

" Because I dreamed of someone who's going to love me for who I am. And you gladly gave my dream. Being with you forever and ever is my dream and I know you'll make that come true"

A cheesy yet honest answer. Indeed, Luhan wants nothing and dream nothing more than being with Sehun as long as the end of numbers. Forever.