Alternative Ending

Note: This ending is for those who refuse to have a sad ending and is against my cruel mind. This ending is of course a happy ending. Please do continue reading if you're not satisfied with my ending  🙏 thank you.

____________

"Luhan committed suicide 2 years ago"

" Yah! Love! Why did you kill yourself?!" Sehun asked Luhan.

Luhan smiled.

" Because that what will happened if you didn't come back to me!"

Sehun pinched Luhan's cheek.

Luhan is now a writer. He decided to write his and Sehun's story with a different ending to give it a twist but Sehun is not liking them.

But what really happened back then? Well...

The day after, Sehun asked for a whole day off. His manager granted him one since the star hasn't had one in 7 months. He thought Sehun needed it.

That day, Sehun went to Luhan and him once shared apartment.

He was happy and nervous at the same time.

Sehun knock a few times but no one open the door for him. He knocks and knocks until his knuckles numb.

Maybe Luhan is still working.

He sat at the corner, he'll wait for Luhan.

He wait and wait and wait and wait but no Luhan has showed. But ain't giving up. He'll wait... He'll wait.

" Young man, what are you doing there? I've been watching you for hours." an old lady asked.

Sehun quickly stood up and shake off the dust on his butt and gave an old lady a smile.

" I'm
waiting for Luhan ma'am. The man who lives here?"

The old woman looked at him strangely. Confused.

Sehun waved his both hands, a sign for no, as he give the old lady a warm smile.

" I'm not a bad guy. I'm Luhan's bo-- friend. I'm Luhan's friend"

Yea, friend... Luhan wouldn't even consider him as one.

" do you perhaps know where he is ma'am? Or when will he come back?"

The old lady sigh.

" He will not come back"

Did Luhan moved? Yea, maybe. Who would want to stay in this house full of their memories? Sehun is sure Luhan wouldn't want to remember him after what happened.

" Did he moved somewhere else? Do you know where he lives now ma'am?"

" he moved to gangnam after knowing his pregnant"

" preg--pregnant? Wi-with whom?"

" with some jerk who left him over his career he said." the old lady shake his head from left to right.

Ow shit?! That's him right?!!!

Even with the old lady's harsh words he somehow felt happy.

"  do perhaps know his address?"

" Yea, let me take my notebook at my house for a sec. "

After a minute the old lady came back with a notebook.

" here. I visit them sometimes when I have time."

Sehun looked at the address with a smile plastered to his face. He took a picture of the address.

" thank you ma'am, thank you! "

Sehun bowed countless of time until the old lady told him to stop.

He drove his car to the said address as fast as he can and it was already three in the evening when he arrived.

Sehun saw a familiar face walking down the street. He quickly got out of his car.

Luhan was frozen at his spot as he saw Sehun standing just a few feet from him.

Sehun couldn't wait any longer and closed the distance between the them. He hugged Luhan tightly as tears flow in his eyes. Tears of joy.

" Se--sehun?"

" Luhan, I miss you" Sehun whispered.

" Dada,  who he?"

Sehun let go of the hug and look at the boy at Luhan's side.

The boy looked like him. Fuck he is happy!

" What are you doing here Sehun-ah?"  Luhan asked, confused.

" I'm here to bring you back"

" to where?"

" to my life"

Luhan remain silent. He was shocked. His brain can't process the words Sehun uttered just now.

" I.. I know I hurt you but Lu please come back to me. I promise I'll make it right this time. If you, if you want me to kneel before you I will gladly do it. I will do everything yo--"

Sehun was cutted with a kiss. A kiss from Luhan.

Sehun was surprised but still both of them is smiling while looking at each other.

" Idiot! You made us wait this long!" Luhan said, sulking.

" I know, I'm sorry~"

Both have a smile with a teary eyes.

Luhan hold the child's hand.

" Seth, he's your daddy"