Dreams Come True

It's been days since Sehun made an audition to Soondingie entertainment. The company will send an email to those who passed and Sehun already understand. He failed again. It's always like this.

He's thinking, maybe he needs to stop reaching the dream that was never meant for him. He's just being a burden to his boyfriend.

" Sehun, why don't you check your email?" Luhan suggested. Again.

" Lu, their not gonna email me. I got rejected, again."

" just check it again. Who knows right? And if you indeed got rejected, we will just have to try again hehe"

Luhan used her teary deery like eyes on Sehun and that defeat Sehun.

" Fine. But it's the last time we're checking my email"

Luhan nodded.

" but after we eat. Let's finish this food first"

True to his words, after eating Sehun grab his phone as Luhan wash the dishes.

" Did they email you?"

Luhan didn't hear any response from his lover. He turned his back only to see Sehun who is looking in the abyss.

Luhan removed his gloves. He is worried about his boyfriend. From the looks Sehun has, he didn't received any email.

Luhan hug Sehun tightly.

" It's okay Hun-ah, we can still try at other entertainment. It's their lost if they reje--"

Luhan was cut when Sehun suddenly hug him back.

" I got accepted..." Sehub whispered to Luhan's ear.

Luhan's worried face faded like a bubble as a curve form to his lips.

" Really?!! "

" Yea, Look! "

Luhan looked at Sehun's phone and read the email sent to his boyfriend. And IT IS INDEED TRUE! his boyfriend got accepted to Soondingie entertainment!

" Wow! I TOLD YOU, YOU CAN DO IT!" Luhan shouted out of joy.

Sehun hug Luhan again.

" Yea, and it's all thanks to you Luhan. Thank you for supporting and never stop believing me. Finally! I'M SO HAPPY! "

"Silly, it's all because of your hardwork! All I did is to keep pushing you"

That night, Luhan and Sehun celebrated. Just the two of them.

Sehun's dream finally came true...