Your Dreams Over Me

In an instant, Sehun become popular. Who wouldn't love a guys who is good at singing, composing, kind and most of all handsome! Everyone love him. Fan clubs suddenly risen up.

Sehun love it! Finally, he thought.

2 months after he become an official artist under Soondingie Entertainment, his parents call him. Wanting to reunite and Sehun couldn't say no, everything is falling to its right place now. He couldn't be even happier.

Not until now...

One month from now, he will celebrate his one year in music industry. But a big scandal suddenly popped out of nowhere, he was seen with a boy. Luhan. Fans are going crazy over it or rather angry, saying Luhan can't be THAT lucky to be his boyfriend and everyone refuse to accept him having a relationship.

His agency talked to him, asking or rather telling him to break up with his boyfriend if he wants this career going.

And now, here he is, fucking thinking hard what to do.

" Se? What's wrong?"

Sehun averted Luhan's eyes.

" Nothing."

Luhan sigh.

" Sehunnie, I know there's something bothering you. You've been spacing out lately since the day you talked to mr. Kim . What is it?"

" Nothing really. I'm going to sleep. Goodnight" Sehun stood up and walk towards their room.

Lately, Sehun is turning cold towards Luhan and Luhan is worried and at the same time scared.

He was scared Sehun would left him, besides he got everything he wanted now. He doesn't need Luhan's love and support because obviously, everyone can give him that.

Luhan shook those thoughts away and went to sleep.

Next Day

Morning came and as Luhan's hand lands on Sehun's place to embrace the latter, he felt the cold satin of their mattress.

Luhan opened his eyes and saw no one.

It was already 7 in the morning and he knew Sehun doesn't have a schedule early in the morning so Luhan is kinda confuse.

He cleaned his self first and grab his phone.

To: My Sehunnie 😘

Why did you left so early? 😕

Luhan waited for about 5-10 minutes but Sehun didn't reply so Luhan thought he was busy.

He got up and cooked something for himself.

Hours had passed but Luhan still hasn't receive any messages from Sehun.

Luhan decided to watch a movie but his gazed was focused on his cellphone instead of the TV, waiting for it to ring or buzz.

When it finally ring Luhan quickly press the answer button.

"Why are you not replying to me and left so early?! But anyway, it's fine now– now that you call me" Luhan cheerfully said.