Prolauge

It was a rainy night amagi and Belfast were doing night patrols around the base.

Belfast: Amiga do you hear something?
Amagi: It sounds like a baby, we should go check it out.
Belfast: you're right we should go check it out.

As they were heading towards the sound they found a basket with white sheets wrapped around a baby with a note saying. Hello my name is Thomas. I was born on April 5, 2019. I hope y'all will take me in and raise me.

Amagi: Belfast go to the infirmary and get some blankets for the baby.
Belfast: Yes mama.
Amagi: (thoughts) Maybe he can our new admiral.

As amiga took the baby out of basket she took to the infirmary were Belfast was at and made little bed for him.

Belfast: amagi what are going to do with this child?
Amagi: I will ask the higher ups about him becoming our admiral and let us raise him.
Belfast: You think they will let us do it?
Amagi: I hope so unto then make sure that Akagi and Atago don't touch him, Okay.
Belfast: Yes mama.

As amagi left the Belfast down near the bed were the baby was at.

Belfast: Maybe it won't be so bad raising him. He is cute though.

The next day after some (shit ton) of paper work the base appointed the baby as the new admiral and to be raised and cared for by the ship girls.

Amagi: Okay, every one it maybe sudden about this but we have a new admiral in charge of this base.
Akagi:And he shall be mine.
Shoukaku: Senpai are you sure you not pass you prime to get a man.
Akagi: Why you little bitch I'm going to kill.
Shoukaku: Well come get me.

Zuikaku in the background hoping her sister will stop this someday (she will never stop).

Bismarck: I just about to have enough about this.
(BOOM)
Bismarck :Now please SHUT UP.

Akagi, Shoukaku, and zuikaku were stunned and terrified at what happened

Amagi: Thank you Bismarck and please don't blast another hole in the wall.
Bismarck : you're welcome and sorry.
Amagi: back to business now Belfast bring the new admiral in please.
Belfast: I'm surprised he didn't started crying when that happened.

All the saw a little baby in Belfast arms.
Akagi: Belfast did the new admiral and you MAKE A BABY.
(SMAKE)
Enterprise: Good thing stop you before Bismarck or anyone else blew another hole in the wall.
Belfast:No the baby is the new admiral.
Everyone except Belfast and amagi: WHAT?!
Belfast:Amagi got approval from the higher ups and they allowed us to do it.
Friedrich der grosse: So this child is our new admiral.
Amiga: When we found him was when me and Belfast were doing patrol around the perimeter of the base.
Belfast: Hey amagi I'm going to feed him you carry on with the meeting.
Akagi:feed him what exactly.
Belfast:Warm milk
Atago: But he's a growing child maybe he deserves some fresh breast milk let me feed him instead Belfast.
Belfast: No.
Amagi: Belfast you did good on that one.
Akagi: Sister are going to let her have the admiral to her self.
Amagi: Graf, Kaga go help Belfast with feeding him I have to straighten out some ships.
Graf Zeppelin: Yes mama.
Kaga: Yes mama.

As the three left they heard three smakes on three sorry ships (Akagi, Shoukaku, and Atago) they headed towards the cafeteria for the bottles of milk for the child.

Belfast: Hey Kaga you want to hold him for me while get it ready for him.
Kaga: Sure thing. (Thoughts) he's so cute.

As Graf and Belfast were preparing the milk they looked over to kaga using one of her tails to play with the kid.

Graf: She sure is enjoy that kid isn't she.
Belfast: I think it's cute that playing with him.
Graf: You don't when he gets older he will try to do anything bad right.
Belfast: As long as some people don't awaken something then we're fine.
Graf : oh, ok.