Chap.5 Iron and blood pt.1

Enterprise: what is with all the Yamato class battleships/carrier.
Shinano: Ma'am may I ask, is big sister Yamato at this base?
Musashi: It's been awhile since Leyte Gulf. Hey, what's your name miss and little one?
Enterprise: My name is enterprise and this guy right here is the admiral.
Shinano: Well it's nice to meet.....sister.
Musashi: You....you I'm going kill YOU!
Shinano: sister, what are you doing.
Musashi: Shut up Flight deck chest, I'm avenging our sisters.
As musashi was try to attack enterprise, the admiral was talking to shinano.
Admiral: shinano do your sisters act like this sometimes.
Shinano: No, not really, also is Yamato here?
Admiral: She was, but then sirens attack and took her and the other iron blood and Sakura ships with them.
After a little talking musashi was getting tired of trying to enterprise. They showed them the aircraft carrier and battleship dorms for them stay in. What they didn't notice was a little drone was watching them.
(siren base, midway atoll.)
Observer: My, oh my, it looks like your little admiral is have fun what do you think?
The girl that were not injected were watch live feed from the drone. They were in miserable looking the cuffs around their wrists were causing them to bruise and scratches all other from what ever torture they been through. Since the serum is 50/50 some other girls were put in as in Prinz Eugen, atago, Taiho, Scharnhorst, Friedrich der Grosse, roon, and Mikasa. Just then the door to the room flew open with a battleship coming in it was....
Scharnhorst: Sister!
Gneisenau: Well, well it's shame you would join us big sister.
Scharnhorst: Gaah!
Scharnhorst received a kick to the stomach from her sister. Her sister was show a sinister grin with eyes glowing with killer instinct and black lines show the serum in her veins.
Bismarck: STOP, Gneisenau that is you sister!
Gneisenau: Sister? More like a traitor, and so are all of you. Why can't you join us maybe we can the other ships as well and capture that admiral. He will be our little toy when we take over.
Akagi: You are talking nonsense, snap out of it.
Observer: Unliking for her to "snap out of it" (as she moves closer to Gneisenau) she is obedient servant of our's.
Gneisenau:Thank you boss.
Observer: Good job, now here is your reward.
The siren then proceeds in French kissing Gneisenau in front of the others as they giving faces of disgust and gagging.
Gneisenau: Thank you Ma'am. I will go get prepared as well as the others for the battle.
Observer: Very well then. Oh my that child is at the edge of the dock with somebody.
(Back at the base)
A few minutes before the siren was looking at the footage the admiral walked out to the end of dock and stared out to the open ocean. Then some walked up to him.
???: What are you doing out here admiral?
Admiral: Littorio.
Littorio: Yes it's me admiral, are you thinking about Amagi and the others.
Admiral:(in a weak voice) yeah.
Littorio: Is it alright if I can sit with you.
Admiral:(still same weak voice) sure.
Littorio: you really miss them
Admiral:(tearing up with weak voice) yeah. I just wish this war was over so they can come back. ( now in tears) I wish all fight would just stop.
Littorio: Young one it's fine we'll bring them back.
Admiral: I just miss Amagi a lot and everyone else.
As the admiral was crying Littorio moved closer and started to hug him to calm him down. She was acting like mother towards him.
Littorio: There, There it's okay young one.
Admiral: (calming down) I just wish y'all didn't have to fight.
Littorio: admiral, we were made to fight. We could disobey orders.
Admiral: "snoring"
Littorio: Well I guess his tired out.
As littorio was carrying the admiral to his room she saw Sheffield walking towards her.
Sheffield: I can take care of him from here.
Littorio: Thank you, Sheffy.
Sheffield: Don't call me that.
Littorio: What ever you say, Sheffy.
As littorio walked away Sheffield still had a look of hate, but lost it when she saw the admiral in his hands. She walked in to the admiral's room and laid him down on his bed and covered him up in his blanket. She walked out once she was done. As she walked back to the maids bunk area she noticed something. She pulled out her gun and fired at it. It was the drone from earlier.
Sheffield: What is this thing?
Belfast: Sheffield, what's going on here.
Sheffield: this.
As she showed Belfast the object and looked other it. She took it back to the lab for testing.
Sheffield: What was it?
Belfast: A drone, I think the sirens were spying on the admiral.
Sheffield: Do you think they are planning something big.
Belfast: maybe, but we're not sure yet.
(6:00am midway atoll)
Observer: I want you six to go tease Pearl Harbor for a little bit, ok.
The six ships: yes ma'am.
The six ships in question were Gneisenau, Admiral hipper, Leipzig, z46, tirpitz, and admiral Graf Spee.