Chap. 20 Thomas pt.1

9:00am Pearl Harbor

As it was morning the admiral woke up for his usual day at Pearl Harbor and prepared him self with his usual things.

*knock knock*

Thomas: Come in.

Just then three familiar aircraft carriers came in.

Enterprise: Admiral, I was sent by Amagi to make sure you got up.
Thomas: Then why is enterprise and Nimitz here?
Enty: Me and Nimitz just want too see you.
Thomas: ok.
Enterprise: Come here admiral.

As the admiral walk up to enterprise, she put him on her shoulders for a piggyback ride. As they made to the admiral's office, enterprise drop him off and left with the other two. 

Thomas: Hey Amagi.
Amagi: hello, hey do you mind if you run these commissions to the girls for me.
Thomas: Okey doke.

As he left the office he went to go look for the girls to give them their commissions.

Thomas: Alright a good place to go look is the cafeteria.

As he walked towards the cafeteria, he heard some familiar noises.

???: hehehe~
Thomas: Akagi
Akagi: oh, my dear admiral anything I can help you with.
Thomas: why yes, It's a commission, the girls you will be going with are on the paper.
Akagi: Ok, let's see who I'm going with?

On the paper it said akagi, atago, Shoukaku, taihou, roon, and dido.

Akagi: Admiral, can you explain why it's these girls I'm going with.
Thomas: please don't be mad akagi, Amagi set it up like that. Please be nice to them as well akagi, for me.
Akagi: fine, i will be nice as long as you brush my tails tonight, deal?
Thomas: deal.

As Thomas ran off to find the other girls akagi turned the opposite direction and saw the girls needed for her commission.

Shoukaku: So senpai, we will be in your care, today.
Akagi: Why did I agree to that deal.

Back with the admiral, he went into the cafeteria and looked for the others girls he was looking for.

Thomas: Excuse me, are you U.S.S Constitution?
Constitution: Why yes how can I help?
Thomas: It's a commission for you.
Constitution: I see, so I'm with Victory, zuikaku, both enterprises, and Nimitz.
Thomas: Yep, I just got down with handing these out can I eat with you?
Constitution: sure.

As Thomas and constitution got their food they went and sat down with Victory.

Victory: ahem.
Constitution: yes?
Victory: why is he here?
Constitution: because he can Mrs.Victory.
Thomas: Victory are you mad with me or something?

Victory looked at the child with a glare and said in a stern voice.

Victory: no.

As the three ate, King George V walked up to see the admiral. Victory noticed George as well.

George: Hey admiral, Howe wanted me to give theses to you.

As George handed Thomas a bag, he opened it and found cookies inside. He then started eating them.

George: slow down kid.
Thomas: But they are delicious.
Constitution: May I try one?
Thomas: Sure.

Thomas then handed a cookie to constitution. While George and victory had a little conversation.

Victory: So George, Are you alright with a child as the admiral?
George: When I first heard the news I thought Amagi had gone insane.
Victory: really?
George: But, now I think it was a good decision, and I get to be a big sister and spoil him to death.

Victory grew felt annoyed at this. George noticed it and remained quit for a little bit. George then decided to talk with victory away from the admiral for a little bit.

George: Mrs.Victory, I know your upset about the admiral being a child, but he's doing his job well.
Victory: really, I want to see some proof of that.
George: He help lead an assault on midway, make sure these girls are taken cared for, and he is a great morale booster.

Just over the intercoms Amagi called for victory and the admiral to come to the office. As the two walked towards the office Thomas tried to talk to victory.

Thomas: victory, what type of ship are you?
Victory: I'm a 100-gun first rate ship of the line.
Thomas: What was it like in the Atlantic?
Victory: fine.
Thomas: I read you were the first ship for azur lane, is that true?
Victory: yes, now I have a question for you?
Thomas: Yeah, what is it?
Victory: Do you like being an admiral?

Just then they arrived at the admiral's office as went into the office they were greeted by belfast. Amagi walked up to the two and said.

Amagi: I will be at Kure Navel Base for a week so, Victory I want you to be the temporary secretary until I get back.
Victory: You want me to be the secretary for a child?
Amagi: Well it would be good experience for you to be with him, now before I go I will leave you with a reminder. Do NOT hurt my baby or disobey an order, do I make myself clear.
Victory: Crystal.
Amagi: Any other question?
Thomas: Is anyone else going?
Amagi: besides me, it is nagato, mutsu, Yamato, and enty.
Victory: wait you said yamato, is she here?!?
Thomas: She is, me and Amagi constructed her.
Victory: Admiral Lee tried for 5 years to get her!
Belfast: Ms.Victory, there no need to dwell on it. All we can say is she is a great addition to the fleet.
Amagi: Now thats out of the way, I bid you all good day.

But before she left she walked towards Thomas, and knelt down to kiss him on the forehand and gave him a headpat. She walked out of the room waving them goodbye as she left for Kure.

Belfast: Alright, what would you two like to drink?
Thomas: Chocolate milk please.
Victory: tea will be fine.
Belfast: alright then, give me just a moment.

As Belfast walked out the room, Thomas went to his desk and started looking over the report from yesterday.

Victory: do you know what you are doing, child?
Thomas: yep.
Victory: now, what do I need to do?
Thomas: Mommy, probably left a list on what you need to do today.
Victory: Mommy?

Sorry it took long for a Chapter to come out. I was busy doing school work as well as the holidays and family so hope this will satisfy.