Chap.1 new admirel

5 Years after prologue (In Pearl Harbor somewhere.)

Amagi: Fleet 1 prepare to launch.
fleet 1: Yes mama.

Fleet 1
Flag ship- Hood
Carriers- Graf Zeppelin and Enterprise
Cruiser- Chicago and Prinz Eugen
Destroyer- Javelin

Bismarck: Our most powerful fleet against a armada of siren ships.
Admiral: Should we send in fleet 2 and 3
Amagi: Don't worry they will be fine

For 10 years the siren have been terrorizing the seas and driven humans away but thanks to the Wisdom Cube ship girls were formed to fight the enemy with ships from nations past. Most of this has been secret from the public so people are confused when seeing the girls.

Bismarck: Hood sure is strong, now I see why sees flag ship of that fleet.

As Bismarck, Amagi, and Thomas watch Belfast came in with a few others.

Roon: Aww there's my sweet admiral.
Admiral:Roon you are crushing me.
Belfast: Here you are young one here's your tea.

As this was going on everyone watched as the fleet took down the enemies flagship.

Kaga: I see how enterprise got fleet one and fleet three.
Amagi: since this is a victory why don't we go see return to port.
Admiral: Hey Kaga can fluff your tail when this is done.
Akagi: Are you sure you don't to fluff mine instead.
Admiral: I think I can do both.
Amagi: (thoughts) I wonder what if I say "would like to do me too".

As they were wait at port the fleet were coming in a fighter from the survived and started attacking

Amagi: admiral GET DOWN!

As Bismarck shielded the attack from the plane the girls stared firing their aa guns to shoot it down. When it was all over Bismarck took minimal damage and was took to Akashi for repair. After the attack Thomas hugged Kaga tightly as he was sacred of what happened.

Kaga: It's ok little one you're fine now.
As She patted his head to comfort him.

Two hours later (near a old relic of the past)

Admiral: So Arizona what did you me to see
Arizona: Admiral I brought you here to see this.

It was the wreak of Arizona old body. The admiral looked and saw that Arizona was tearing up at the sight. He leaned for a hug to comfort her but as he was doing so Pennsylvania walked up.
Pennsylvania: Admiral I'll comfort her and will talk about this later
LATER

Admiral: So what is this about?
Penn: To put it simply my sister has bad memory of what happed in WW2.
Admiral: did she sink.
Penn: She was sunk. It was during an air raid on this harbor. Their were six Japanese carriers involved.
They were Akagi, Kaga, souryuu, hiryuu, Shoukaku, and zuikaku.
Admiral: But aren't we friends now.
Penn: We are but she still has those bad memories of that time and yes they did apologize for what happened when this base was formed. If you read up on this history you will see how some of us had rivals   Like Bismarck and Hood or Akagi, Kaga, and enterprise.
Admiral: I see so you fought one another during the war.
Penn: Now that you know this never talk about it in front of them because it will cause some bad memories to surface.
Admiral: I understand now thanks Pennsylvania.
Penn: You're welcome.

A little while later Amagi walked in with 2 wisdom cubes.

Admiral: what are these for?
Amagi: we are going to do special construction.
When they got to the harbor to do the construction they put them and the timer came as 19:10:00
Amagi: 19 hours that as never happened before!?!
Admiral: is this a good thing or bad.
Amagi was dumbfounded and could speak. Then the admiral realized something
Admiral: hey we have one of those drills to speed it up so do it.
Amagi: wait little one don't do that!
As soon as he did a bright glow came from the harbor a ship with large guns and heavy armor it was...............
That the end of that chapter.