Micheal Mell, Your Squip

~Micheal's P.O.V~

Jeremy and Christine are the OTP.
They're the ship. They're cute, fluffy, always plastering each other with kisses. The entire school- no, the entire world ships them. Jeremy and Christine. Christine and Jeremy.
Everyone's favorite couple.

Except mine.

I walk out of 7 11 with a Mountain Dew slushie in my grip. Who needs cocaine when you have brain freezes, huh?
I take a large slurp, just as I notice someone slipping into the ally behind the store. The person is short, blonde, with a red streak in their hair. Rich.
I creep to the corner, peeking around to see what he's up to. Rich produces a large bag out of his pocket, full of what looks like tic tacs. He throws the bag in one of the bins before slinking off. Those weren't tic tacs. They were Squips.

When I'm sure that Rich is gone, I slip into the alleyway and open the huge bin. A revolting stench hits my nose, but I still scan the rubbish for the bag. Avoiding old milk and banana peels, I slip my hand into the bin and I grab the bag. There's about two dozen pills left. Jeremy took a Squip, and look where it got him. He's popular. He's with the girl of his dreams. Everything is looking up for him.

I don't want the perfect life, I just want this pain to go away. The pain of not being with the guy I love.
I reach into the bag and swallow a pill. I wash it down with a slurp from my slushie.

I don't know what I expected. Nothing happened. I sigh, chucking my empty slushie cup into the bin. I slowly trudge down the alleyway, kicking my foot through puddles.
Then, like a bolt of lightning, a sharp pain shocks through my body.

A cry escapes my mouth, and I clutch my head as it pounds.

Target inaccessible a voice says.

"Woah what the fuck?!" My knees start to shake and the pain shocks again.

Calibration xin process bloops the voice again. Please excuse some mild discomfort

THIS IS MILD?!! I scream a not-too-Christian swear word into the alley. My body racks with pain and I swear I feel scars form.

Calibration complete. Access procedure initiated
It's over? My hands stop clutching my hair. I relax. Huh. That really wasn't so bad-

Discomfort level may increase
My legs give out, and I'm kneeling on the cold hard ground. My body feels on fire. Electrocuted. A current runs through my limbs as I scream. Boy do I scream. I scream like a virgin on spring break.

Accessing neural memory
shut up!
Accessing muscle memory
Stop!
Access procedure complete
Please! Just stop!
Micheal Mell
Welcome to your Super Quantum Unit Intel Processor
It worked
Your SQUIP

•••

~Jeremy's P.O.V~

JeremyQueere: hey Micheal I no this is my millionth text but I haven't heard from u in ages are u ok??

JeremyQueere: Chrissy went home and I was wondering if u were up for aotd and some slushies?

JeremyQueere: michel?