ʙᴏᴀʀᴅᴡᴀʟᴋ ʙᴏʏs || Storytime

This is my first time writing a polyamorous relationship and I am very very excited.
That is all.

Contains some out of context spoilers to the first Percy Jackson book just a warning.

Also, this is something very cute and easy. Nothing heavy or anything. Just some fluff and good times.
•••

Micheal x Jeremy x Rich x Jake

Micheal is curled up in the corner clutching a book. His eyes scan each line, soaking up each word like it's gospel. It's Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief, so it kind of is gospel. And he has reached a part that twines into his heart

He's so entranced that he forgets that he's in his apartment. He's so entranced that he can't hear his boyfriends screeching. So entranced that he doesn't notice that said boyfriends are throwing around a cantaloupe like it's a football.

Poor guy; he's so entranced that he doesn't notice Rich failing to catch the cantaloupe, causing the cantaloupe to crash into Micheal's face.

"FUCK!" Everyone yells in unison.

Simultaneously:
• Micheal grabs his face, dropping his book and leaning back
• Jake practically leaps to his side, making sure that his face isn't broken
• Rich screeches again- he screeches louder, in fact
• Jeremy leaps to grab the cantaloupe before it hits the ground, pulling it close to his chest to protect it.

"Mikey oh my god is your face okay?" Jake panics, really unsure what to do with his hands so he just waves them frantically.

The room goes still as Micheal slowly lowers his hands. He keeps his head tilted back as he breathes unnaturally fast.
"My nose isn't broken"

"Thank fuck I love that nose" Rich says. Is he joking? Does he have a nose fetish? Don't ask me I'm just the author.

But as Micheal takes away his hands, something broken falls to the ground. Micheals vision goes blurry as everyone watches in horror.

The cantaloupe broke Micheal's glasses.
The round Australian fruit split his vision repair-ment equipment.

Micheal doesn't move, frozen with his head back on the chair.
"Did my . . . did my glasses break?"

His boyfriends all look to each other, unsure what to say. After a painfully too long silence, Jeremy gets to his feet, still hugging the cantaloupe.

"Micheal" he takes a deep breath. "Your glasses are broken"

Micheal snaps forward, looking down at the book that he dropped. Well, he tries to look at the book. He really just sees a blue blur.

"I was on . . ." He says slowly. ". . . such a good part of the best book ever to be written. And now . . . my glasses . . . and I can't . . ."

"Oh yikes" Rich says under his breath, practically tugging his collar.

Jake furrows his brows, trying to set this right. It was his idea to play catch with a cantaloupe after all.
He snaps his fingers, a lightbulb practically going off over his head.

"Okay I have an idea" He grabs the book off the ground, opening it where Micheal left off.
He waves his other boyfriends over, Micheal staring at him in squinty confusion.