Dirty Angel [ғᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴇᴀʜ sᴍᴜᴛ]

The Angel Demon AU went down a treat, so here's a smut Angel Demon AU.
(This is not a part two of You're My Heaven On Earth. The part two for that will happen later)

•••

Jeremy interlocks his fingers, scrunching his eyes together and pressing his fists against his lips.
"Dear Micheal. Get your feathery ass down here ASAP"

He peeks through one eye. Didn't work. He clears his throat before trying again.
"Micheal, I really think you'd like to be here right now. You've been on my mind all day. Your dark hair, mysterious eyes. Your hot as fuck body. God, I can't stop thinking about it. I can't stop imagining your hands on me, trailing down my hot skin. My lips sucking marks onto your beautiful, dark skin. I know just where to kiss to really make you moan. Just the thought of your moan makes my pants tighter. I want to kiss every inch of your body, going further and further down until I reach your-"

There's a loud whoosh of wings. Jeremy opens his eyes to see Micheal red in the face, and very uncomfortable. The demon smirks, leaning back on his palms as he sits on his queen sized bed.

"Did you seriously just sext me through prayer?" The irritates Angel asks.

Jeremy smirks.
"Got you here, didn't it?"

Micheal rolls his eyes, but he's feeling warm under his red hoodie. He hates how Jeremy knows exactly how to get under his skin. Every word oozes off his tongue, eager to wiggle into Micheals pants.

"I'm here now. What do you want?" Micheal snaps.

Jeremy pouts. "Awww baby don't be like that"
He slides off the bed, and slowly walking towards the angel. He gently places his hands on his shoulders, not breaking eye contact for a second.
"You know what I want, Micha"

Micheals breath catches in his throat. This isn't the first time him and Jeremy have.........well......boned, and it certainly won't be the last. But, come on, an angel and a demon? It's just wrong. But as cliche as it sounds, something about it just feels so right.

Micheal quickly moves his head forward, surprising Jeremy with a kiss. As soon as their lips touch, there's sparks. Or fireworks or whatever all those cheesy romance novels are saying. The kiss gets more heated and passionate with every passing second. Jeremy's hands tangle into Micheals curls, while the angel grips his waist. In that moment, for a moment, they feel invincible. Like they could lift a car or win a war.

Micheal backs Jeremy up until they fall on the bed. The demon instinctively wraps his legs around his waist. Micheal kisses Jeremy's cheek and jaw, before attacking his neck. The brunette bites back a moan, tugging at Micheals hoodie.
Micheal smirks, only lifting his head to tear off his hoodie, t shirt, and Jeremy's t shirt. A line of dark hickies litter Jeremy's pale skin. Micheal certainly left his mark. He kisses right in the middle of Jeremy's chest. Then his ribs. His stomach. Just below his belly button.

"Stop.......teasing!" Gasps Jeremy.

Micheal smiles again, before forcefully pulling off Jeremy's jeans and boxers in one go.
"You asked for it"
He shoves a finger in Jeremy.
The brunette arches his back with a groan. He takes a few minutes to adjust, before giving Micheal a nod. He enters another finger, and starts to scissor.

"JUST FUCKING DO IT!" Jeremy screams.
"Jesus and IM supposed to be the demon"

Micheal takes off his jeans and boxers, leaving the pair stark (A/N TONY?! I'm sorry I'll let myself out) naked. With no warning, he gently pushes himself into Jeremy. The wild, raw, animal hunger has vanished. He moves tenderly, not roughly. Each moment is euphoric. Each movement is a connection. This isn't just sex, it's far more intimate. There's an undertone of lust, but there's some other emotion leading the way. Neither of them will dare say love, but it courses through their veins like acid.

Micheal begins to pick up the pace. Jeremy rocks his hips in time with Micheals thrusts. The demons nails scratch down his back.

"M-M-Micheal............" he moans, sweet sounds escaping his throat.

Micheal leans down, and growls in his ear, "I know I'm the one from heaven, but, fuck, you're an angel for me"

This sends Jeremy over the edge. He climaxes, with Micheal not far behind. The gasping pair collapse next to each other.

"You fucking suck Jeremy" Micheal says.

"We actually didn't get around to that today. Well, there's always next time" the demon winks, turning his eyes black.

The angel rolls his eyes.
"Bite me"

"You kinky bitch"

And with that, and a whoosh of wings, Micheal vanishes with his clothes. Jeremy interlocks his fingers behind his head, and smirks to himself.
A perfect little angel. All for him.

•••
This was kinda shit so I'll edit it later.
I'm loving the Angel Demon AU so expect a lot more of it.
And who knows, maybe we'll get Jeremy to top......

- Avery