Royalty 101 [2/4]

[this is part 69 he he he]

One thing Jeremy never considered, is that Micheal has a house. He always thought- I don't know, he just vanishes after he leaves the castle.

Jeremy wasn't even sure how he would imagine Micheals house. Since he works for the freaking royal family he probably has a lot of money. How much money does Micheal even make? Is tutoring Jeremy his only source of income?

That's not what's important.

It's probably huge- creeping up on the size of a mansion. Maybe a huge front door, with old fashioned rooms. Antique furniture from charity stores decorating huge rooms. Old fashioned, but classy.

Or maybe he has a more humble yet cosy abode. A cottage or something. Maybe with a garden and aesthetic fairy lights inside. Cinnamon scented candles burning all day long. Something that reminds him of home, whatever his home may be.

Somehow, it was both and neither at the same time. He owns a two storey apartment- which Jeremy had no idea was a thing. The building is simple, with modern balconies jutting out on every second floor.

So elementary. So natural. And strangely, so Micheal.

The night air bites at Jeremy's arms. The thin fabric of his black hoodie is doing jack shit. No one is around him at all. He stands in the empty courtyard, lined with uniform green trees.

The prince opens his clenched fist, revealing a handfull of pebbles. His eyes look up to the apartment building, counting two apartments up and one to the left.

This better be the right apartment or I'll have an angry neighbour on my ass

He takes one of the tiny stones, and hurls it towards the second apartment up, one to the left. It misses the window. The rock instead hits the wall NEXT to the glass window that opens to the balcony.

Jeremy swears under his breath. His non-athleticism is really shining through.

Second try. The pebble hits against the glass with a clink!. It takes all of Jeremys willpower not to do a really bad victory dance. He takes another pebble, and throws it. With two stones of experience under his belt, his aim gets more and more precise. Soon there's a rain of clinks as pebbles hit the glass window.

Theres a whooshy slide sound. "Who in the name of monkey loving FUCK IS THROWING ROCKS AT MY FUCKING WINDOW?!?!?!?!" a familiar voice screeches as a dark figure steps out onto the balcony.

"Now now Micheal" Jeremy pulls down his dark hood, grinning widely. "Is that any way to talk to royalty?"

The figure freezes, before turning around and walking back into his apartment. Jeremy heart sinks, until the balcony lights turn on. Michael comes back out of his apartment, leaning over the railing towards Jeremy. The prince smiles up at him, only a few metres below. Michael clearly just came out of bed. His curly hair is a tousled mess, and from what Jeremy can see, he's only wearing a giant t shirt with his hoodie on top.

His eyes are wide, and he hisses down to Jeremy, "What the fuck are you doing here? In 3 in the fucking morning?!"

"You haven't been at the castle in a few days and I wanted to talk to you"

"So you escape the castle without any security, you find out where I live- how the fuck did you even find that out? And why are you here at 3am?!"

"Okay okay Micheal relax" Jeremy sticks his hand into his pocket, and pulls out a folded sheet of paper.

"Jeremy what the fuck are you-"

"Shut up I'm not ready" Jeremy unfolds the paper, which he inconveniently folded three hundred times.