•|BOYFRIEND|•

Jae hyun's POV

You are sleeping peacefully on your bed whe you're phone buzz.You read the notification and it's from tweeter.You click the notification.

You see someone texted you,you read the name and it's a entertainment.

-TEXTS-

:Hello
Umm who is this?:

:Are you Park jae hyun?
Yes....do you need something?:

:as you can see,we are finding someone perfect to complete a group and you are THAT ONE.

How do you exactly know that I'm THAT ONE?:

:

We found a video of you dancing.

Ohh, so?:

:We need you to go to BigHit entertainment.10:00 am,exact.

Umm ok?:
:See you tomorrow,bye.

Uhh,bye:

You couldn't believe that your gonna be a member of a group,you're so happy that you jumped on your bed,after alot of jumping,tiredness took over your body and soon feel into a deep sleep.

You woke up to the sound of your alarm.You check the time and it was 7:23.You get up from your bed and half lazily went to your bathroom.

After brushing your teeth,showering,you went to your closet to find the perfect clothes.After awhile,you finally chose this:

You go to the mirror and start doing your make up

You went downstairs and greet your brother

"Oppa,where is appa?"You asked.

"He's in the kitchen,cooking"he said.

"Btw where are you going and what's up with the black clothes?"he asked.

"Umm well,a entertainment saw my video dancing and said that i need to go to their ent."I explain.

"Ohhh,then I'll come with you" He smiled.

"Uhhm ok if you like"i said.

"Kids,breakfast is ready!"my dad shout.

We run and sit to the countertops as we see the dishes.My eyes glisten from the view.

After where done eating,i check my time, "ohh,oppa lets go"i said.

We go to the garage to pick a car,i chose this:

I sat on the passengers seat while my brother sat on the drivers seat

I sat on the passengers seat while my brother sat on the drivers seat.After a while we finally arrived.We asked the lady on the desk.

"Umm excuse me miss,do you know where is erh,uhh bang pd?"i asked

"Ah,4rth floor to the left"she said

"ahh ok thank you" i bow

After we leave the elevator,we turn left to see a seven handsome good-looking man.

My brother hold me tight,i don't know why.

"Ahh,you must be park jae hyun right?"an old man asked.

"Yes that's me,and you must be bang pd-nim?" I asked.

"yes i am" he said

"Miss jae hyun,you just need to sign this contract to be sure that yo-"he got cut off by my brother.

"whoa whoa hold on for a second"my brother broke the silence.

"Are you really sure you're gonna join a boy band?!?!"he said with a little bit of anger.

"Um excuse me,are you her boyfriend?"a boy asked.

"Yes..."my brother said smirking.

He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and hold me close that our bodies are close to each other.

"He is my br-" he interrupt me by shutting my mouth with his hand.

"Thank you for your offer but were not accepti'n it,sorry"he carry me by his shoulder and bring me outside the building.

"Yahh let me go!!"i shout.

He put me down and fix my clothes

"Why did you do that?!?!" i asked,boiling from anger

"I can't let my princess to be around boys"he said calmly.

"but oppa,this is my only chance to show the world that i have talent!" I said.

He sigh,"okay princess if that's what you like"he said, defeated.

I hug my brother tight because he rearly to this,like allowing me to be a part of a kpop band but thankfully,he allowed me this time.

"But if they hurt you text me and i will slice their buttcheeks okay?"

"hehe okay."

"And just keep that I'm your boyfiend"he said,kissing my left cheek.

"Okay baby"i said.l,jokingly.

Requests are open

Byeee☺☺

     . . . • ° • ° • ° . . ♥♥♥ . . ° • ° • ° • . . .