•| THE DAY |•

~ Kim jae hyun P.O.V ~

Me and the members are practicing Fake love because the concert is about two days away and whe gotta practice hard.

We are doing the chorus which is jungkook singing his part. Out of nowhere i suddenly feel pain in my stomach. I stop dancing and lay on the floor holding my tummy. J-hope stops the music and the members form  a circle around me.

Jimin
"Jaeun-ah, are you alright?" Jimin asks, worried.

Jaeun
"I'm oka-ahh!!" I cut off my sentence because of the growing pain on my stomach.

Jungkook immediately carry me in bride style and brings me into my room.

Jimin
"Do you have men's today" he asked, placing a gand on my stomach.

Jaeun
"Ohh yeah......i forgot to tell you guys, because................because I'm shy"

Jungkook
"Noona it's ok, you could've to us so we didn't dance that hardcore." He said caressing my hand.
Jin
"I will go buy some chocolates"

Namjoon
"I will get some pads on your closet"

Taehyung
"I will get you some clothes"

Jaeun
"Ahhh guys i don't deserve you all" i said tearing up.

Jimin
"Yah, don't say that, our mission is to take care of you we don't treat you differently just because you are only girl in this group." he said, placing me on his lap then playing with my hair.

Jaeun
"Ahh thank you all!!" I said,giving them a warm,big hug before they leave to get the stuff.

Moments later they came back.Jin was holding a plastic of chocolates,namjoon is holding a pack of pads and taehyung is holding my favorite sweater i always steal from his closet. I go to bathroom to change my clothes taehyung gave me.

My hand isn't that long like taehyung's so

I go downstairs and i see them sitting on the sofa picking a movie.I go to them and lay my head into taehyung's lap and my legs into jimin's lap.

Jaeun
"Oppa,where is jin hyung?' I ask.

J-hope
"He's in the kitchen, microwaving some popcorns" he said, his smile didn't leave his face.

Jin
"Okay!, popcorns ready!" He said as he place down two big bowls of popcorn on the coffee table.

Jaeun
"So,what movie are we going to watch?" I said sitting down between taehyung and jimin.

Namjoon
"The Annabelle" he smirk, knowing my weakness when it cames to haunted or non-haunted dolls.

I just give him a death glare a "you- fucked-up" glare and "i-will-make-you-suffer" glare.

Yoongi
"Why don't we turn off the lights? So it becomes more spooky and more thrilling while watching the movie!" He said, getting hyped up about the idea.

He turned off the lights and i snuggled to my blankets,getting comfy. Soon while watching the movie a jump scare pops up and i  immediately snuggled my face into the crook of  jimins neck. I didn't watch the rest of the movie because i was scared to lift up my head.

~ Jimin P.O.V ~

I was watching when suddenly a jumpscare appear, i didn't get scared bacause I'm not afraid of dolls.I just jump a little when someone breaths on my neck. I carefully lift up his/her neck and i finally know who it is, it's jaeun.

Jimin
"Jaeun-ahh, are you good?" I ask while giving her a thumbs up.

She just shake her head as no. I just let her snuggle into my neck until the movie ends.

After the movie ends, i tried to move but it seems the jaeun is asleep, so i just carry her to her room and lay her on her bed, when i was leaving,jaeun suddenly grip my wrists, i guessed she's awake..?

  Jaeun
"Jimin oppa~ ......don't leave me, I'm scared~~~" she says as she pull my hands.

Jimin
"Ohh,okay" i said as i lay on her bed, i faced to the other side so my back is facing her, but she wrap her arms around me and i automatically wrap an arm around her Cu'z i know she's scared and need someone to hug with.

Jimin
"I will kill anyone who messes with you" i said as i kiss her forehead.

Jimin "I will kill anyone who messes with you" i said as i kiss her forehead

(Just pretend they have clothes on 😏 pervs).

Guys I'm so sorry for my late updates i promise i will update early!!!♥♥

Byee~~~~

      . . . • ° • ° • ° . . ♥♥♥ . . ° • ° • ° • . . .