•| NEW DEBUTED BOY GROUP |•

We are at the BBMAS, and I'm wearing a showy clothe:

And this is my hair and make-up:

We were currently waiting for the other idols to move so that we could go to our table

We were currently waiting for the other idols to move so that we could go to our table. When i was about to walk, i felt someone grabbing my back thighs; almost touching my butt.

I yelp as i turn around, i see a boy smirking while winking at me.

"A new-debuted boy group" i thought.

As i seat between jimin and suga, i notice that the boy earlier was looking at me; mostly stripping me in his eyes.

It's uncomfortable •-•

So i head to their table to talk to one of "their" boys.

I felt someone gripping at my hands.

Jimin
"Jae.......where are you going?"

Jae
"Just getting water, the guy didn't give me water and I'm thirsty so..."

Jimin
"Pshh just drink mine" he said as he get his water and hold the cap; ready to open it.

Jae
"No thanks" i said as i pat his soft curled hair.

As i went in their table, i see that they have 5 members. I approach the brown headed guy, the one who looks at me like he's about to eat me and tapped his shoulder.

Jae
"Hey, watch where your eyes are wondering, pervert." I said as i roll my eyes but he grabbed me by my waist and he sit me into his lap.

Low grunts escaped his mouth when he forcefully sit me into his lap.

I tried to stand up, but he pulled me back into his lap.

???
"Oh don't test me baby girl" he said as he sneaked his hand into my waist, tugging on my shorts.

I scream but other idols didn't hear me because there is a blasting music coming from the boy group that is performing right now

???
"Your scream is no use but it can be useful to my ears when i thrust my big cock into your pink little pussy" he said as he put his hand in my inner thigh, rubbing it.