•|DEPRESSION |•

Cutting.

Thats what i always do when i break down. I realized that i am not good enough......

------
Kim Jae eun P.O.V

i was just scrolling throught twitter when i see someone posted something

"Jaeun must leave bangtan, she doesn't deserve our boys"

...

I just ignored it.

But at the same time.....

They're right. I don't deserve bangtan. I'm just making things complicated, harder.

Just like jungkook said........

-·-flashback-·-

Jungkook
"No..... You should do it after i run..." he said as he demonstrates it.

Jaeun
"I understand but if you run after me, i will miss beats.." I said as i rest my hand on my hip.

Jungkook
"I know, but if you run BEFORE ME and I'm the next one to sing, i have to run too."

Jaeun
"I know but-" I got interrupted by our manager.

Manager
"Only 10 minutes guys, hurry"

Jaeun
"Jungkook-ahh" i said as i hold his arm, but he yanked it away.

Jungkook
"Dont touch me! If you didn't make it in our group then it should've been easy to solve this kind of problem, i wish you didn't belong to our group!" He said, shouting.

I just stare at my foot. Not talking.

Namjoon
"Hey easy there, it's not her fault if she joined our group, let's not be immature here, we only got 5 minutes so lets be real here." He said, gathering everyone up.

Jimin
"Hey are you okay?" He asked, rubbing my back.

Jaeun
"I'm okay...."

( i think...)

Namjoon
"Okay time to make our ARMYS happy,
let's fix problems later, i don't stand neither both of you, i didn't tell who was correct. So let ARMYS have fun, we can fix it later okay?" He said as he path our backs.

As we prepare for the concert, i can't help but let a tear fall. Maybe it's my fault to make things harder for them. Maybe i don't belong in this group.

We came out and see thousands of ARMYS waving their armybomb. I'm still grateful because no matter what happens, ARMYS are still their for me.

At the middle of our performance, i just let jungkook run before me and yeah... I miss the beat.

After our performance the staff congratulate us, praise us until our manager call me.

Manager
"Jaeun-sii...why would let jungkook run before you?!" He said.

Honestly i wouldn't let our manager found out that we fought so i just choose the other choice....

Jaeun
"I.....i thought that was right..." I said, head hanging low.

Manager
"You know that you practiced it with the members, you dance perfectly but
Why do you gotta make mistake when your in the stage?" He said

Jaeun
"I know but.....i make mistakes too, even if i dance perfectly when we practice doesn't mean i can do it too when i performed it on the concert." I said, trying to defend myself.

Manager
"I get it but-" He was cut off by the sound of car honking.

"Let's talk about this later" he said as he enter the van.

The ride was silent until we get to our dorms. I just get to my room and.....lock.

~jin P.O.V~

As we get off i notice something on jae. She isn't on her original self. She always wait us to get off first then we'll walk together to the dorms, but this day wasn't. I just prepare dinner.

Jin
"Guys dinner is ready" i said as i placed the plates and utensils in the table.

Namjoon
"Jimin,hoseok anddd..........where is jae?" He's eyes are squinting to find jae.

Jin
"Hey, one of you call jae upstairs, maybe shes tired so if she's sleeping just...don't bother her." I said as i went to the kitchen to grab the dish.

Jimin
"I'll do it" i ran upstairs and knock on jae door. Few attempts but nobody respond i guess jae fell asleep? But just to make sure i opened the door and see no one in her bedroom, maybe she's in the bathroom so i opened the door and saw the most painful view in my life.......

jae is covered with blood....

Umm i just said that i will update but omfg.....

I did not.. :<

Im sorry im sick :/