•|FIRST MEET|•

We go back to the building and i see everybody standing on the same spot when i leave.I went to pd min and go talk to him.

Y/N:
"Uhh,my bro i-i mean boyfriend change my mind"

It almost slip out of my mouth.

"But if you hurt her," giving deadly glares to everybody.

"You know what's gonna happen,"he finish with a smirk

Pd-nim

"Uhh jae hyun-ah,bring you're clothes and everything with you cu'z your staying in a dorm, no worries they're not perverts"he said.

I think he said that with sarcasm.

"Shall we continue to sign the contract?"i ask.

"Of course"he said with a slight tone of excitement.

After i sign the contract i can finally meet these seven good-looking men or i should say mens.

"Hana,dul,set bang tan!,annyeong haseyo bangtan Sonyeondan-imnida!"they greet.

"Hi my name is kim namjoon,and im the leader"he said,showing his dimples.

"Hi my name is suga"the mint haired guy said,showing his gummy smile.

"Hello,my name is jin and im world wild handsome"he said,sending flying kisses.

"Im your hope~,im your angel~,im j-hope!" Said the guy who smile brightly while showing his heart smile.

"Hi my name is jimin"said the guy with a cresent eyes,almost disappears.

"Hi~,my name is taehyung!"said the guy with a boxy smile.

"Hey,i-im jungkook a-and im the maknae"said the stuttering guy with bunny teeth.

"Uhm,hi i am park jae hyun,nice to meet y'all"i said waving at them.

       . . . • ° • ° • ° . . ♥♥♥ . . ° • ° • ° • . . .