•| DEPRESSION PT. 2 |•

Jimin P.O.V

"JAE!!!!" i shout as i carried her unconscious body.

"Jaee... Please wake up....!"i said as i softly tap her cheek, tear escaping in my eyes.

Namjoon
"Jimin why are you shouti-" he got cut off as he see's jae's lifeless body.

"What happened here?!?" Taehyung burst out crying while coming closer to Jae.

Soon, everyone is inside Jae's bathroom. The maknae line crying their hearts out. Hyung line contacting 119 as fast as possible.

Yoongi P.O.V

here we are, at the hospital. Waiting for jae to wake up.I'm walking back and forth, thinking why jae did that. We are worried as hell because what if she disappears?? W-what if she didn't make it?

My thoughts got interrupted by someone putting their hand on my shoulder.

Taehyung
"Hyung.....jae is gonna wake up right?" He said with worried filled his eyes.

Yoongi
"Of course, jae is a strong girl.I know she can make it." I said reasurring tae that everything is alright.

Waiting for about half an hour, the doctor finally came outside and head to us.

Namjoon
"So doc.....Jae is good right? She make it right?" He said, with hopes in his eyes.

Doctor
"Yes but....." She cut off her sentence as she stare the papers that she's holding in her hands.

Yoongi
"But..?" I say, trying to make her speak.

Doc
"But she is in coma, it make take her a while to recover because the cut was deep and near the nerves, so she have a 50/50 chance of survival but thanks to the fast actions, she make it." She finish it with handing the papers to namjoon

Jungkook
"We can visit her..right?" He said ready to enter Jae's door.

Doc
"Yes you may" she said with smile in her face.

As we enter jae's room, we burst our tears as we see jae, with dextros in her right hand, a oxygen mask in her face and stitches on her hand.

Jungkook
"Noona!" He said as he run to her weak body hugging it.

"I'm sorry it's my fault, i should've talk bacl to you like that...IM SUCH AN IDIOT!" He said as he hit himself in the head.

Namjoon
"Yah! Don't do that to yourself, it's not your fault that jae become like this." He said as he back hugged jungkook;stopping him from hitting himself.

Hoseok P.O.V

Few weeks has passed and jae didn't wake up just yet.The media new what happend and the ARMYS was so worried about jae's health but we keep updating them and telling that jae's health was stable.

Jin
"Im gonna order something, anyone?" He said as he pull out his phone, and dialing the number.

"A cold noodles for me"

"Same with namjoon but with chocolate milk"

"Stake for me"

"Hamburger and sprite!"

"Kimchi and some mochi"

"panda express!"

"Bulgogi, japchae, kimchi, pork stew"
Your gonna eat all of that?
"Yep"

Jin
"Ohkay, jungkook please take the flower next to jae and put it away,I'll buy a new one" I said as i sit next to jae, holding her hand.

"Jae-ssi, when will you wake up?"

After i ask that i saw her hand move.

Jin
"Guys! Jae's hand move! Jimin, call the doctor!" I said as i push jimin outside

Jae P.OV

"I try opening my eyes, as i succeed. I adjust my eyes from the brightness as I'm pooking at the people around me, i saw someone familiar...

Jin oppa?

Jin oppa??

Jin oppa!?

Jin oppa!

JIN OPPA!

J-jin oppa..

I feel someone shaking me,I'm sweaty,i can't move.

Jimin
"Yah! Jae-ssi, are you alright? Why are you crying??"He said as he caressing my head. He look...worried.

I just hug him tight. Not wanting to let go

"It's was just dream....."

Hello my loveliess, im stressed lately cu'z i am the leader on every subject..ya feel me? And it's not just any subjects its math and science and probably english, but oh well i hope you enjoy this chapter!❤