Chapter 7

Jennie was having the shittiest and extremely eventful month ever witnessed in history.

It's been a few days since she got sent to the clinic and to say that it was awful is an understatement. Apparently, Wendy had run off to call their friends for help and after hearing about what happened, Irene stormed into the clinic while an unfortunate Rosé was there to apologize to Jennie about her sister's behavior.

Irene, who's known for her savagery, lashed out at Rosé for not keeping her sister in check that the latter ended up crying which Lisa had witnessed and things went downhill after that.

The two fought, cursing and grabbing each other like spiders as their friends tried to separate them and succeeded but only after the school nurse walked in, earning Irene and Lisa an entire week of suspension and the others a 3-day community service.

The dreadful day ended with the eldest screaming her final words and threatening Lisa that something 'profoundly bad' her exact words, is gonna happen if she doesn't stay away from Jennie.

Not that it gave the brunette some sort of relief when Lisa has made it perfectly clear that she wasn't gonna leave her alone just yet. Jennie's also certain that fate had played a big part with her and Lisa running into one another on strange occasions even if they tried avoiding to.

It didn't help at all that she kept having weird dreams about the blonde, like the one she had in the clinic. She's not blind to Lisa's charms and inscrutable personality. She doesn't deny that the woman is attractive in all aspects of the word.

But is she attracted to Lisa?

Is it because of her openness? The sheer effrontery and arrogance she presents? Or for the fact that Lisa was the first person that got under her skin when she pulled that act at the library? Did she like that domineering version of Lisa?

Certainly not the last one.

She can't tell, couldn't bear to imagine it. But the more she kept dreaming, even when she only remembers bits and pieces, and the more she thought about it the harder it was to ignore.

"I don't feel good about this." Wendy says, ushering to the sight of Irene and Seulgi as they sat inside the restaurant glancing at each other, confused.

"Well, I do." Joy exclaimed with a raised brow.

"Please, Wan. We should've done this ages ago." Yeri snickered in the backseat with a mouthful of truffle fries. "I'm tired of those bitches walking around and pretending like they're not in love with each other."

"You're all welcome." Jennie said pompously as it was her idea to ditch their lunch together and leave the two alone.

Wendy rolls her eyes at the brunette's bragging and quipped, "Brilliant plan, Jen."

"You beguiling bitch, I could kiss you right now." Yeri says and puckered her lips to which Joy teasingly threw pieces of fries in her direction.

If their friends ended up together, it'll mean seeing them less 'cause god knows what they're gonna do in every dark and empty corner they can find, which also means no more nagging from Irene about their choices in life.

"Stop littering in my car." Jennie yells, wiping away the greasy food that landed on her lap.

"Okay, okay look." Joy says, poking her head from the back and Yeri mirrors the action.

"Why are they sitting like rocks?" Wendy chuckled as their friends at the restaurant sat awkwardly. "I can't look at them anymore. Please, let's go."

"Agreed. I could be in someone's bedroom right now, or car.. one needn't be picky." Yeri mumbled that made all of them turn to her.