Chapter 1

*Y/N P.O.V*

buzz buzzz

I rolled across my bed turing off my alarm as I fell to the floor, "OuChh!" Waking up at 7:00 am on the daily gets old real quick. "Rise and shine!" Dad said as he walk passed my room. In a daze, I got up and walked to the bathroom. I tried opening the door but it was locked shut. "Come on Mason, hurry up!" I yelled while banging on the door. "Perfection takes time, y/n, not like you'd know." Mason is my rude older brother, he cares far too much about his looks and spent most of time teasing me but deep down I knew he loves me really. He finally walked out of the bathroom touching up the few pieces of stray hair. "About time," I said rolling my eyes as I walked in the bathroom. I stood in-front of the mirror above the sink and began my normal routine, skin care, hair, and teeth, before leaving the bathroom to finish off getting ready. I skipped back to my room and picked out an outfit for the day, A pair of blue denim mom jeans, a retro graphic tee and a pair of battered old vans. I slipped on my clothes and hopped downstairs to grab a quick breakfast. I opened the pantry door and began searching for the granola bar I had left the night before. "Hey, has anyone seen my-", I turned around to see my little brother Wyatt sitting at the breakfast bar chowing down on the granola bar I had prepared myself. "-Never mind" I groaned. I found a tangerine I could eat instead. I began organising my bag when I'd noticed I'd lost my math homework. "Looking for this", my Mom asked while holding out my missing work. "Thanks Mom, you're a life saver!" I said as I hugged her before shoving the work into my bag. Are mornings weren't always this hectic, who am I kidding? This whole rigmarole became daily routine. "Bye everyone!" I yelled before slamming the front door behind me.

I began making my way to school when I was jump scared by a tall curly haird boy. "JESUS-", after the initial shock, I turned to see it was Dante. Dante has been my best friend since birth, we always hang out every weekend, usually watching cringey 2000s movies or failing miserably at some random video game. He always knew how to cheer me up and same goes for him. We walked to school together pretty much everyday. We had our usual little catch up conversation, even though we literally had spoke to one another that night, and then we arrived at school. "Hey
y/n", Linsey said as she walked by. Linsey was our schools 'popular girl' but unlike the movies she was actually nice, She was practically blessed, how could someone be so beautiful and so sweet, part of me was jealous. Dantes face was suddenly a light shade of pink. "What are you blushing about?", his face became more of a red out of embarrassment. He looked over at linsey direction, "ohhh, linsey?" I teased, "The prettiest, kindest, most beautiful girl in school".
"stop.." he said rolling his eyes. "oh, Dante kiss me" I cried dramaticly as I pretended to fall on him.
"seriously.." he chuckled, I knew I could make him laugh. The bell rang before I got to tease him anymore. I gave him a quick high five before heading to home room..

this chapter was getting kinda long so... to be continued...