Chapter 10

*Y/N P.O.V*

I tried to avoid Dante for the rest of the day. He clearly didn't want to see me so why waste my time looking for him? After surviving school I headed home right away, I didn't bother waiting for Dante. I got home and sat in silence, thinking about everything that had been going on recently. Was a really loosing my best friend some girl? 1000 thoughts filled my head and all I wanted was to distract myself. I laid in my bed staring and the ceiling hoping that eventually I'd wake up from this awful nightmare. This all went on for a days. I'd always try find a way to fix things between us but it only got worse. I couldn't believe he was ignoring me.. Thankfully I had Matteus and my other friends with me which made me feel less alone.

Soon enough it was friday again and Linsey was having one of her weekly parties. Matteus and I were standing by my locker when she came up to us and handed us an invite. "Try swing by if you get the chance," she said with her perfect smile. She walked off and continued to hand out invitations to other students around the hallway. "We're going.." I stated.
"Uh- won't Dante be there?" Matteus asked with concern in his voice.
"And?" I didn't to have to miss out on things just because Dante might be there. I wanted to prove a point that I could still have fun with out him, even if I wasn't the biggest fan of parties. "If you say so," Matteus said handing me the invitation. The bell rang and I headed back to my classes spending the rest of the day in pure boredom..

to be continued..
(sorry this has been slow, the next chapter will be the last of these boring ones I promise, it's just been difficult finding a way to move the story along with out rushing too much)