Chapter 12

*Dantes P.O.V*

I didn't want Y/N to see how hurt I was. I still wasn't totally sure if she was still mad at me or not after everything. I was such a jerk to her, she didn't deserve it. I still couldn't believe what Linsey did, I really though we had something. The worst part is I still love her. I'm just hoping I'll get an explanation in the morning and everything will be okay..
Y/N walked back into the lounge juggling two soda cans, a bowl of popcorn and a tub of ice cream with two spoons. "Here," she said handing me the tub of ice cream,"eat your sorrows away." I put the tub on the table and told her,"I don't really feel like eating.."
"More for me," she chuckled. I appreciated
Y/Ns attempt at cheering me up but it really wasn't working. She went and got us some blankets and pillows. We curled up onto the couch and binge watched a couple movies. After a few Y/N fell asleep, resting her head on my chest, I'd missed having her around. I wrapped my arm around her and slowly drifted off to sleep..

*Y/N P.O.V*

I woke up the next morning to the sound of Mason yelling,"Ooo, your boyfriend stayed over!" I got up in a daze and attempted to throw a pillow at him. "Shut up Mason." I yelled back. I got out of my daze and looked around, I was laying right beside Dante hugging up to him. In shock I rolled of the couch and landed on the floor waking Dante. I got up and got all flustered. "It's not what it looks like!" I said nervously. Mason began to laugh as he walked into the kitchen and Wyatt running after him. "What was all that about?" Dante asked.
"Nothing" I tried to laugh off. My parents came downstairs and smiled. "Awhh, you two are too cute." Our faces both turned bright red. "You should've told us he was staying over, we could've had a family dinner-" My Mom suggested. I cut her off and told her "no thanks," before trying to push them into the kitchen. I sat down onto the couch and sighed. "I'm so sorry, this family's a mess."
"It's fine," he smiled, our faces still a little pink. I felt weird having Dante over it my place, it had been a while but it was nice. I really missed him. I grabbed my phone and began looking through my messages. I had one from Matteus, I opened it up and read;

Matteus :)
hey where'd you go? i'm worried about you, please let me know if you're okay.

It was nice to see that he worried about me, Matteus was such a sweet heart and so caring, I really appreciate everything he's done for me.

Y/N
thanks for checking up on me, I'm fine, just wasn't feeling the party so I came home early x

Within a few seconds I got a response;

Matteus :)
glad you're okay x

I smiled reading his last message, he was such an great friend and I'm so glad he was there for me. Dante noticed my smile and tried to snatch my phone off me, "Oo, what you smiling about!" he teased. He chased me around the living room until he eventually got my phone. "Who's Matteus?" he asked.
"He's just a friend." I replied.
"Sure he is," he smirked. What did he mean by that? I knew for a fact I didnt have feelings for him, he was just a close friend. After Dante finished teasing me he decided to head home so his parents wouldn't worry about where he was. I gave him a good bye hug and he headed off. I was so happy, I had my best friend back!

As soon as he left I ran up to my room and changed into some comfy clothes all set for a lazy day. I flopped into my bed and started watching some Netflix shows when all of a sudden I got a text from Matteus;

Matteus :)
hey, you wanna hang round town?

Part of me felt like saying no, I'd already set myself up for a cozy day at home and I couldn't be bothered to make myself look decent to leave the house, but I couldn't leave Matteus hanging so I said yes.

Y/N
sure, what time and where?

Matteus :)
Ill pick you up in 10 minutes if that's good with you?

10 minutes? What kind of wizard does this boy think I am? I can't get ready in 10 minutes!

Y/N
make it 30 and you have yourself a deal

Matteus :)
haha sure thing, see you then

I went back to my closet and tried to find something to wear.. again. I found a pair of denim mom jeans, a white tank top and a pair of dr martines. I quickly did a light bit of make up and brushed my hair just in time. I heard a car horn from out side and headed out the door, grabbing a beige, fluffy coat to keep me warm. When I got outside I saw Matteus standing outside the passenger seat holding the door open. "What a gentleman," I chucked as I got into the car. He smiled and sat in the front seat. He turned on some music and we headed off to where ever..

to be continued..