Chapter 4

*Y/N P.O.V*

I woke up as Dante predicted with a BANGING headache. I didn't even think I drank that much of the punch. Thankfully, it was the weekend so I didn't have to suffer a day in school with this awful headache. I prepared myself for a full day of lazing around and grabbed my phone to see a text from Dante;

dumbass <3
hows the hangover?

Y/N
awful like you predicted, i'm setting myself up for a full day of relaxation

dumbass <3
sounds nice, mind if i join you

Y/N
not at all, just bring me some food and you're always welcome

dumbass <3
i'll be over in 10

I put my phone on charge and hopped out of bed. I rummaged through my closet trying to find a pair of comfy sweatpants and and oversized hoodie. I got dressed just in time as the door bell rang. I started heading downstairs when I heard Mason yell "Y/N, your boyfriends here", I rolled my eyes and shoved Mason out of the door way "shut up", I groaned. Mason laughed as he walked back up to his room. "Sorry about that", I said as I welcomed him into the house. "Hey is that my sweatershirt?" he asked. I looked down at what I was wearing and I didn't even notice. It was a hoodie from Dantes football team that he gave to me a while back when I complained I was cold. "Oh yeah, I didn't even notice, you can have it back if you want."
"No, it's fine, it looks cute on you," he smiled as he walked into the house. "I brought Doritos!" he cheered. "Oh wow you shouldn't have," I said sarcastically while grabbing the bag out of his hands. We walked into the living room and flopped onto the couch. "So what are we gonna watch?" he asked as I began chowing down on the doritos. "I don't know, the lizzie mcguire movie?"
"Really? Again?"
"Uh yes! It's a classic."
"Finee" he groaned as he began flicking through the movies to find it. He clicked play and put his arm around me making sure i was comfortable. We sat around watching trashy classics like sleepover, clueless and angus, thongs and the perfect snogging for a good few hours. At one point I think I even fell asleep.

After awhile we got pretty hungry so I offered to attempt to make us lunch. I headed into the kitchen only to be stopped by my Mom. "Hey sweetie, Mason told me the news!"
I gave her a confused look, "what news..?" I asked. "About you and Dante dating! I knew this day would finally come!" She said cheerfully. I was going to KILL Mason...
"Seriously Mom! We're just friends! How do you believe anything that comes out of Masons mouth?" I snarled. My Moms smile turned to a frown, "oh I'm sorry honey, I'm going to speak to Mason about staying out of peoples business. I'll be out of your way now". Sometimes my family can be extremely embarrassing. Why was everyone so desperate for me and Dante to be dating? We've literally been friends our entire lives, he was like a brother to me, of course we were going to be close! My Mom left the kitchen as Dante came in. "What was all that about?" he asked.
"Just Mason spreading more rumours" I replied rolling my eyes. Seeing that I was clearly fed up Dante tried to distract me by offering to help make us some food so we began searching through the pantry for something easy we could make..

i'm getting lazy and this is getting long so get ready for a kitchen show down next chapter..
to be continued..