Chapter 3

*Y/N P.O.V*

We entered the house only to be welcome by awful grime. As we began looking around we were approached by Linsey, Dantes face immediately turned to a light pink. "Glad you guys could make it!" she yelled over the music, which eventually sounded normal. "Awesome party", I yelled back. "I'm gonna go get some punch but I'll see you guys round!", Dante still flustered called out "I'll join you!" before following Linsey into the kitchen, there goes us 'sticking together'.

I spent most of the party trying to find somewhere quite to sit. I've never really been a 'party girl', I hated the concept of just showing my up at someone's house and totally trashing it. Don't even get me started on trying start a conversation with someone, it's like you're trying to speak to this complete stranger but they're completely deaf because of the problem blasting music. After finally giving up on etrying to find a place to hide I thought I might as will give in and atleast try to have a good time, even though I'd been abandoned by Dante.

I walked into the kitchen and was greeted by a random tall boy with messy, blonde curtains. "Want some punch?", I figured why not? so I said yes and he pour the punch into a plastic red cup. I stayed in the kitchen for a while, refilling my drink as soon as it ran out and having a laugh with the random boy, who I eventually learnt was called Riley. Suddenly Dante came rushing in looking for me. "Hey
y/n", he looked over at me, "uh, are you drinking the punch?" he asked.
"Why do you care?" I slurred. Honestly, I was pretty hurt that Dante completely abandoned me as soon as we got here so I wasn't really in the mood to talk to him. "Er- no it's fine,it's just so unlike you.." He said as a concerned look came over his face. "Come on, it's midnight, I gotta get you home".
"No." I snarled, part of me felt guilty for acting so cold towards him. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into a quite corridor. "What has gotten into you? Come on, I've got to get you back home or your Mom won't trust me." I rolled my eyes as he dragged me out of the house. Me being stubborn, I stood outside with my arms crossed refusing to move. Dante, still determined to get me home, picks me up in his arm and carries me all the way back honey moon style.

On the way home I teased him about Linsey once again, "so howsLinsey?", I mocked.
"Fine, why? You got a problem with her?" he asked. I didn't want Dante to see how jealous I was of her, it's not like I liked him but this girl was practically blessed! She had everything, the looks, the personality, the wealth, everything I wanted. "Not at all", I chuckled.
"Has someone got a crush on me?" he teased.
"In your dreams!" I smirked as I ruffled up his perfectly neat hair. We arrived out side my place and Dante put my back down. "Goodnight y/n, can't wait to hear about your banging headache tomorrow", he said while giving me a kiss on my forehead. "Uh- Dante?" I said. He turned to me letting out a slight sigh, he looked exhausted. "My parents can't know I'm drunk, can you help me get to my room without seeing them?" I asked. He looked desperate to get home and get some sleep but being the great friend he is he agreed. He opened the front door quietly and held my hand as began sneaking upstairs. "Y/N, is that you?" I heard my Mom call out.
"Uh- Yes Mrs Y/LN (your last name), it's just us, I'm walking y/n to her room to make sure she gets to sleep alright." Dante replied, completely off guard. "Oh hi Dante, Alright."
Thankfully we made it to my room without having to make conversation with any other family members. I opened my bed room door and flopped onto my bed. "Thank you Dante", I whispered with a smile.
"No problem", he smiled back, "I'm going home get some sleep, good night y/n" I went up to him and gave him a big hug, "good night Dante." He gave me a tight hug back before leaving the room and closing the door behind him. I jumped back onto my bed, too wore out to change into some pjs, and  fell asleep..

to be continued...