how to tell him

Ban's p.o.v

I was walking down the stairs in the middle of the night when I heard some movement. I peeked around the corner of the wall and saw the caption. "Hey caption."I said while walking up to him.

Meliodas then turns around and starts looking at me. "Oh hey ban I couldn't sleep so I'm getting a drink." He say and grabs a bottle of booze. "So what are you doing up ban?"

"I couldn't sleep either so I came down here instead to get drunk." I say then grab a mug and pour some booze into it. "Hey can you do me a favour caption?"

"Sure ban. What do you need?" He say and sips some of the booze in the cup.

"I have a crush on king but I don't know how to tell him or if he even likes me." I say looking down at my cup a little embarrassed about saying that out loud.

"I knew it merlin owes me 20$." He say with a smile. And takes another sip. "Ban I think you should just tell him. Tomorrow we are stopping in a little town and you should tell him then."

I look at the caption and give him a small smile. "That's a great idea. Your not as stupid as I thought you were." I say then stand up and walk up the stairs.when I get in the room I see king sleeping. 'god king you are so cute when you are a sleep.' He was standing right in front of king.

"Ban what are you doing?" King said and it startled ban a little.

"I need another pillow and you have this big green one, so I thought you wouldn't mind if I took it." I then grab the pillow away from king. 'Nice save.'

"Hey give it back ban." He then reached for it but I pulled it away. "Come on just give it back."

"Nope I like this pillow."I then go to my bed and put the under my head.
Then I feel king try and grab it but he is not strong enough. I then grab his arm and pull him into my bed. He has a slight blush on his cheeks.

"B-Ban let me go you idiot." I can here king stutter and it's so cute. "Pleasssse ban let go."

I put a finger up to my chin to act like I'm thinking. "Nope." I then move king pillow and put him under my head. "Your going to be my pillow for tonight."

"F-Fine, I hate you." I could tell that king was blushing a lot.

~~~~~~~~Next Morning~~~~~~~~

King p.o.v

When I woke up I felt something on my stomach. And there he was ban was lying on me. 'My crush is sleeping on me!!!' But I have to get up so I try and wake ban up. "Hey ban wake up so I can leave."

Ban rolled over so now I can see his face. 'God you are so handsome I wish you would like me.' After he said that ban slowly started to wake up. "Hey king you are such a good pillow."

"Can you get off of me now!" I said trying to wiggle out from under him.

"Fine." Ban finally got off of me and headed down stairs.

'Why do you have to be so handsome.  Ban I really wish you liked me.' I then grab my chastiefol and head down the stairs.

"Hey king have a good sleep?" Meliodas said as he was sitting at a stool drinking some ale.

"Good caption." I then fly to the door but ban stops me by grabbing on to my shirt. "Ban let go of me."

"Nope we both got to go to the town and pick up some more booze." He said with a smirk.

"Can't you go by yourself."

"Nope, also you can't bring your chastiefol."

"Fine"then we both walk or fly out the door.

~~~~~~~~~In town~~~~~~~~~

"So what place did meliodas say to get the beer." I said while floating next to ban.

"Some place called beer hot spot." Ban said then he saw it. "There it is." He then walked up to the door. "King stay out here while get the booze."

"Ok don't be to long." He walk in to the bar while he just stay by the door.

"Hey kid where your parents." A strange guy say to me. Then this guy grabs my wrist and pulls me into the alleyway right next to us.

"Let go of me?!?!" I say as I try and get out of he's grasp. I was scared cause I didn't have anything to pertect me with.

"Hey kid I'm just going to have a little fun with you." The guy pushed me into a corner. He was about to start kissing my neck when something hit him on the head and knock him out.

"Hey king there no need to cry." Ban then puts down the barrel he was caring.

I haven't realized that I was crying until ban pointed it out. I ran up to ban and put my head in his shirt. Like a scared little kid would do. "Please ban don't leave me alone again."

"I won't no one will hurt you if I'm here." Ban pick me up then the two barrles . And walked back to the tavern. 'I guess I will tell him how I feel another time.' Ban thought.