hdjrmfbdjkdkendn

P.o.v ban

It's is the best day of my life king just told me he loved me. I pick king up and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips. I pull away after a minute and we are both panting. I put king down and we both lay in the field of flowers.

"Ban, please never leave me!" King told me and he looked so cute because he has some blush on his cheeks.

"I won't king."

"Promise?"

"I promise!"

We both get up and start walking well king is actually flying back to the tavern.

Back at the tavern

We got back to the tavern in the afternoon. We walked into the tavern holding hands. No one said anything about it. I think it made king happy that know one asked.

We both sit down on the stoles up by the bar. "So king what would you like to eat today?" Meliodas asked king. "If it is alright I think ban should cook." King told Meliodas while looking at him in the eyes. "Ya he probably should my food sucks." Melodies
Told them.

"Fine I'll cook. What do you guys want to eat?" I says to everyone in the tavern.

"French toast with eggs and bacon!!" They all say at together.

"Fine" I get all the ingredients ready.

   ( Time jump when there done!!)

I'm done with my food then I look over to king he has a little bit of syrup on his cheek. I lean and kissed his cheek and got all of the syrup. When I look back at him he is now a tomato and its adorable.

He mutters something that I can't hear. He is now looking at his lap I think he is really embarrassed.

3 person p.o.v

King is still sitting in he's chair and looking at his lap. "D-d-don't do that ban." King said in a whisper that only ban could hear. "What this?" He said then kissed his cheek again. "Y-your so s-s-stupid. King then turned around were his back was facing ban with his armed crossed.

Ban pulls king on to his lap. King try to fly away but ban was to strong. Everyone was staring at them king put his head into ban shoulder from embarrassment. "I hate you!" King said to ban "I love you to!"

"Hey at least I'm not a pervert like the caption." He said while looking over at Meliodas who was touching Elizabeth boobs. "But your just as bad?!?" King then tried to fly away from ban, but he is still to strong for him. "Can you let go of me now!!!" "Nope I'm good." Ban told him.

        3 Day Later

They were in there shared room. "King let's go on another date some where." Ban said out of know where. "Sure where do you want to go?" King looked up from his book while he was on his hamik. "I know the perfect place to go. We can go at 3:00 pm is that good?" Ban asked. "That's fine." King then turned back to his book. "Also I picked out your clothes it's in the bath room and you have to put it on. Oh and no powers." He then left the room. 'I wonder what he is going to make me wear.' He goes into the bathroom to see what ban was making him wear.

He is making king wear this to there date. He was freaking out but then he noticed the shoe.
( The dress at the top and do whatever with the shoe)
He was staring at the shoes 'I'm going to break my ankle!?!.' King thought he looked at the clock at he has 15 min to get ready. He closed the bathroom door and took off his clothes and put on the dress and shoes. He struggles to walk in the high heels at first but he got use to them. Then ban walked in and saw him the had a pick tent on his cheek. "You look good. Are you ready to go?" Ban said while he grabbed king hand. "Yes, but do I have to wear this?" King said looking at the ground trying to hide his blush. "Yes and if anyone laugh I'll cut him in half!?"

They both where now heading the stairs. When they got down everyone was there. "King you look so cute in that dress!!" Diana the gave king a big hug. "You are!!" Elizabeth was now hugging king to. "I can't b-breathe!?!" King was trying to get out the deadly hug. They let go of him in a few seconds. He was trying to catch his breath. "Come king we have to get going." Ban was at the front door. King ran up to him as fast as he could. "So where are we going?" King looked at ban but he didn't say anything he was just a smirk. King asked three more times but still no answer he gave after the three one. The finally got to the small town. People where now staring at them.

He goes closer to ban, but then someone grabbed king arm and pulls king towards him. It was a tall man with lots of muscles. "Hey give him back!?!?!?" Ban yelled at the man that was now holding king to his chest. "HAHA you think you can stop me." The man pick up king and throw him over his shoulder he started to walk off then he felt so weak that he had to stop. "Do you think you scare me? I been against guy bigger and stronger than you!" Ban ran up to the man in the stomach and right before he hit the ground grabbed king. "Are you alright king?" He put king down right next to him. "Ya im fine."king said then now they where back to walking they stopped in front of a fancy restaurant.

              To be continued

I'm sorry this took so long to come out. Next time I'll try to get it out quickly.