Marry Me?

1 year later

3rd person

Ban was nervous about what was about to happen. He knows King loves him, but he still scared that King will say no.

He was standing in the middle of a beautiful flower field. There was pink, red, and blue flowers in the field.

He then saw Elizabeth and King walking towards him. King was wearing a blindfold, and Elizabeth was guiding King toward him.

They stopped in front of him. Ban got onto one knee holding out the ring to King.

The ring was a small purple diamond with a silver band around it.

King took off the blindfold and looked at ban in shook. "King I love you so much and I will always love you. So, will to marry me?"

King gave a big 'YES' and jumped on to ban. Ban tipped over and fell onto the ground. Ban gave King a passionate kiss.

King pulled away he had tears rolling down his cheeks. He was so happy he wished this moment could last forever.

"I love with all my heart, Ban." King snuggled into Ban chest. "Me too."

"Come on guys let's tell everyone the good news." Elizabeth said to them. Ban and King got up and followed Elizabeth to the tavern.

Ban and King walked hand in hand to the tavern. They arrived at the tavern after a few minutes. "Guys we have some good news."

"What is it king?" Esconer asked. Everyone was looked over to King. King put his hand out that had the King on it. "I'm getting married!"

Diana ran and gave King a big hug that was crushing him. "C-can't breath." King whispered out.

Diana let go of King and apologize for almost crushing him. They were about to celebrate more but, they heard the baby's crying.

"I'll go get them." King left upstairs in to his and Ban room. He went over to the two cribs and looked down at them.

"Hello my little darling." King picked up James the one that was crying and began to rock him. "It's time to feed you two."

King picked Jasmin up and put them both in his arms. He  walked down stairs going to the kitchen and got the baby food.

King got the smashed peas and carrots. He started to feed Jasmin first. She got the mashed carrots cause it was the only one she would eat.

She was done feeding Jasmin and feed James the mashed peas. Ban walked in when king finished with James. "How come when you feed them they don't spit on you, but when I do all they do is spit it up."

"Because they love there mommy." King looked at Ban and gave him a little smirk. Ban walked behind King and grabbed his waist pulling him in to his touch.

"I love you too." Ban held King there a few more minutes. "I can't wait to marry the love of my life."

A few Months later

The wedding was beautiful they were out side in a field with white flowers. There not a lot of people there only close friends.

Ban was up in the front waiting for his soon to be husband. The music started to play and you could see King walking down the aisle his dress was beautiful. (Picture)

When Ban saw King he thought his heart was going to jump out his chest

When Ban saw King he thought his heart was going to jump out his chest. King was feeling nervous he was so scared this was going to go wrong. He made it to Ban and stood in front of him.

The priest was saying there vows and they both say "I do" and they have a sweet kiss. Everyone started to cheer and clap the hands. Red flower  petals were threw in the air raining down on them.

It was a prefect moment nothing could ruin.

Sorry it was a bad ending I wish I could have done better but this book was getting very boring to me. I'm glad you all stuck around and sorry if this was not as good as you would like.

Bye.
THE END