dhdjdjdjdkkdkdjdjdj

Ban p.o.v

I was heading back to the tavern with a sleeping king in my arms. 'He is so cute. But I feel so bad about what happened in the alleyway.' I was now standing in front of the tavern with king still sleeping in my arms. I open the door and when I do everyone is starting at me. "What are you looking at?"

"What did you do to king!?" Diana shouted at me.

"I did nothing to him." I say back to her.

"Then what happened to him?"she said while meliodas grabbed the booze.

"Some guy tried to rape him why I was getting the booze." I said with a little worry lacing my voice but not to much so no one noticed.

"WHAT!?!?!?" They all said in unison.

"Is he alright." Said Elizabeth

"Why would someone try and do that to king." Diana said.

"I'll make them pay for trying to hurt king." Merlin said.

"They shall feel my wrath." Escanor said.

"What does rape mean?" Said gowther.

"We should get revenge." Said Meliodas.

"Hey guys calm down I knocked the guy unconscious and threw him to into a river." I put king down in a chair. And just stare at him.

"You like him, don't you?" They all say to me.

"W-what how did you know." I said with a light blush.

"It is so easy to tell that you like him." Said the caption while touching Elizabeth butt.

Before the conversation could go any further king stared to wake up. "H-hey guys." King said with a slight stutter.

"Hey king are you doing good?" They all ask the little fairy.

"Uh....... I feel a little shaky about what happened earlier." King told the team and got up and headed to the stairs.

"Where are you going king?" Diana said to king.

"I'm going to bed I feel a little tired." He said then went up the stairs.

"So ban when are you going to tell king how you feel." Said Elizabeth as she looked at ban with curious eyes.

"I was going to tell him today but then the stupid creep ruined it." I then grabbed some ale and sat down.

"You should do what I all ways do." Meliodas said then sat down next to me.

"Oh, and what's that?" Meliodas then grabs Elizabeth ass. "So you want me to grab king ass." I see Meliodas giving that look that says 'hell yah'. I get up after finishing the bottle of ale.

I ignore Meliodas and just go up to me and king's room. King was sleeping peacefully in his hammock hugging his chastiefol. 'He is so cute I wish I told him how I feel.' I said in my head I really love king I wish I had told him. If anything ever happened to him I would hate myself.

King then flips over we're his butt is facing me I was looking at his ass. 'But damn that ass.' He was still hugging his big pillow. I the went over to his bed and fell asleep.

NEXT DAY

King p.o.v

I wake up to the blazing sun in my face. I look to my side and that ban had already left to go make breakfast. I fly down the stairs to see ban in the kitchen caption touching the princess ass Diane in her little form and hawk eating some scrapes. And Merlin practicing a new spell. And escanor

"Hey ban." I said sitting down at the bar. He gives me a little wave and a smirk. Ban hands me a plate of pancakes and he makes the best pancakes. "Ban these pancakes are delicious."

"Thanks I tried this time." He said then he smiled at me 'god he so handsome.' I might have a small crush on ban but I know he will never like me.

Cause look at me I have big forehead, i have no muscles, and he loves my sister still. So there is no point in trying to win him over. And look at him he could get any girl he wanted.

Why do you have to be so perfect? Look at you you have muscles, a six pack, a handsome face. Your also so strong.

"Hey king I want to show you something when your done with breakfast." Ban told and sat down right next to me.

"Sure ban." I finished the last bit of my pancakes. "Okay let's go." I told him then I grabbed my chastiefol and Floated out the door with him right beside me.

"So where are you taking me?" I asked ban. "We are going to a little town called fiore. They have beautiful flowers."

We walked for a little while and we saw the small town. And right beside it was a field of the most beautiful flowers. There were red, purple, blue, Orange, pink, violet, and many more flowers.

We were soon in the field of the pretty flower then I finally spoke up. "The flowers are so lovely. Thank you ban for bringing me here!"

"King I have something to tell you!" Ban started off then he told me something I will never forget. "King.........I love you." He then grabbed my arm and pulled me into a passionate kiss. I soon kissed back we had to break for air. "I l-love you too."