Supression

"I do not..." his uncle sighed deeply, he stared at the boy before him, watching him with narrowed eyes. He had to think about what he was going to say. The boy had already been through a lot, and getting angry at his annoyed defiance and angry words would not do anything to help the current situation in any way. Careful expression upon his face as he questioned what to really say in this situation. It was rather unprecedented and he had not expected to be given a child to care for in the first place. He was worried this would happen. Knew that it would, really because that was the only thing that was possible. It was the logical conclusion given everything that had happened. That jungkook would come to the wrong conclusions about his decision, or perhaps the wrong conclusions that he wanted him to come to. He was not so heartless to just leave the boy alone for who knows how long thinking that he was abandoning him. "I am not trying to get rid of you, Jungkook, your powers are simply far too unstable for me to handle." He said softly, trying to calm the distraught male. Perhaps he should have waited a bit. It was too dangerous to wait though.

Jungkook's powers were very closely linked with his emotions, as was normal with elemental powers. Typically this would not be a problem, but given... He needed to help Jungkook and he could only think of IBigHit. It was a last resort, but with how often Jungkook was getting too much to handle, he knew that the last resort had come. He needed something to help him, and he could not handle Jungkook alone. IBigHit was a great school, and he would know. He had gone there as a child himself, and while the school had possibly taken the more recluses as of the past decade or so, the more difficult students, he knew that Jungkook would do well there. Jungkook needed to really learn how to control himself. Before, he had not really been given the ability to, and he knew that it was very important, as an elemental, to control the powers which coursed through him. Especially since his were rather unprecedented. It was a good school and was undoubtedly better at helping him during this period. As much as he would love to train Jungkook, he simply could not. It could help Jungkook by aiding him, training him, learning to control himself was the best thing for Jungkook at the moment, especially given what had happened within the last year or so. "I am worried about you. I want you to be okay. And this is the best option. You know how important it is for you to control your emotions. This place can help you. I want to help you, Jungkookie. I saw what happened with your father, i saw his decent into madness. I do not want the same thing for you Jungkook-ah."

Jungkook saw his uncle's tears, and berated himself mentally, wondering why he even bothered to act in such a manner. It was pitiful, and embarssing at best, furthermore, it clearly had not done much to help him. It was not as though it would change anything. His Uncle was determined to get rid of him. He had known it, and even if his uncle said that it was for his well-being, he knew that it was not the case. He almost wanted to laugh at that. Sure, perhaps his uncle was trying to help him, however he doubted it. Where was he in the past? Now he pops up, out of nowhere, claiming to help? Legitimately, Jungkook knew that that was a very real option, it was not that it would change his uncle's mind, that was done. He would be forced to this stupid boarding school, and there was nothing that he could do about it.

His uncle, for better or for worse had already decided that he was to go to this stupid school, and he would not be able to talk himself out of it, even if he wanted to, which naturally he did. They had probably already called the damn place to come pick him up at some point. He was not entirely aware of how this school worked, but he had an idea, at least. This school was supposed to be the best at training the impossible cases, with powers to strong or dangerous to be left untrained. Despite that, he did not want to go. It was practically a prison. He had seen the manual.

Junkook was good at talking himself out of bad situations, or at the very least, some of the more unfavorable ones. While it may not have been part of his magic, nobody would be able to get anywhere not being able to manipulate others in some way shape or form. In this instance, however, Jungkook would not be surprised if his Uncle had already bought the tickets to his beginning enrollment, informed the school, and anticipated their becoming. It was pathetic. His Uncle trying to pawn him off on some school because he was scared, and there was no doubt about his fear, that much was obvious, in the least.

Of course, his uncle did want to help him, in some sort of round about way, naturally. Jungkook was capable of seeing that, at least. He just also was aware that there was more to the story than his oh so poor Uncle wanted to help his dearest Nephew. He did not know what exactly his Uncle would gain from this, but he had no illusions that it was only for his safety and well being. That was simply naive to believe such things. He was not that much of an idiot, just look at his father. He knew better about these sidelines than anyone else, these pretending acts than almost anyone else. He knew that whilst his Uncle may be trying to actively help him, there was a strand of lies in his words. Something he was not telling Jungkook. It was that, which left him realizing that his Uncle truly was hiding something from him. What it was, Jungkook was going to find out, eventually.

Of course, now with the news that he was being ditched at a boarding school, it merely raised more questions. Jungkook knew that he seemed a lot like his father. He had hoped not but...well, there was very little other reason for his uncle to just drop him on the doorstep of some boarding school. He knew the fear was valid. Perhaps before it had not been, but...now? Now it was. Furthermore, he did not know the full reason that his uncle wanted to drag him to this school. Perhaps it was just to help him control himself, but Jungkook had been in relatively amazing control for quite some time, so he knew that could not be it. He knew it was stupid but he could not help it. Wondering if he was going to see his Uncle again after this. After all, it would not be the first time that someone had decided to rid themselves of Jungkook, which was exactly what his Uncle was doing, really in retrospect. It would not even be the second time. It would be simple yet another time in the ever growing list. It scared him, just a little bit. Not because he was not used to it but because he had thought perhaps that his Uncle would be different. Stupid, of course, but it was something that he had held to after the things that had happened. To know that he may be like all the rest. That his uncle may want him gone. It was hard.

"I-I am sorry." Junkook stuttered, but his final play did nothing, making him want to grit his teeth and rage. Still, he allowed it when his uncle quickly engulfed him in a hug.

"Shhh," he soothed softly. "It is okay. It is okay."

Jungkook had to do this, if. Nothing else for his uncle deciding he had to.