stupid stupid stupid

Over the next couple of weeks, things had been...interesting. For the first week, Taehyung and Jimin were overly attentive, and yet the last could pf weeks...nothing...cue this class period when once again, they had refused to even sit next to him. He could not take it again, so Jungkook had just stalked out of the room angry after accidentally leaving char marks in the desk. He did not normally get angry, so perhaps it was for that reason that he drew eyes as he left. His anger was rare, and even rarer was it his inability to hold it in for long enough for it to fall to nothing and raise into smoke, doused by himself. Normally he had a pretty good lock on his anger, and it rarely ever showed, of course that was before he had come to this school, been claimed by two people, and then dealt with the entire fiasco that was this morning.

For one, he had gotten total silence from the two this morning. While sure, they had not been overly attentive the last two weeks, normally his good morning would at least get a response, but no. Instead it was Jin who gave him a small smile, and a hug. Honestly, Jungkook should not even truly be all that surprised, and yet for some idiotic reason he found himself exactly that. He had seen this coming, he had warned itself of this potential, and yet he had not prepared himself for it. For the fall out, for the realization that he was just not enough anymore. Something which stung him. He had thought perhaps he was just overthinking things, but it was more then obvious today.

Normally Jungkook was easy going, and he understood and was more then willing to make excuses, but he was tired of excuses. Jimin and Taehyung had spent practically the entire last couple of weeks ignoring him. Something that did not, and had never settled well with Jungkook was being ignored. He hated the mere idea of being abandoned, and his uncle had done exactly that, his father...well he did not even want to think of that. He was always worried that the people he cared about or the people that he became close to would leave him, as all of them had done so already, and he had thought that perhaps with the realization that Taehyung and Jimin were not scared of him despite his magic, he had though that he had found people that would be willing to be friends with him. People that he would not have to worry about too much. It was quite stupid when he thought about it after all, and now looking back at the last couple of weeks...he felt like a total moron.

He had done his best to get their attention, throughout the entire time, he had done...done everything. He had done everything. Sitting next to them, whispering to them, trying to talk to them, but nothing worked. They did not seem to care. No matter how desperate his attempts became they did nothing, and Jungkook...he tried he really did, but they just brushed him off. He had spent the entire time practically begging the two for attention, but the other two had just continued to ignore him. He was not really good with being ignored. He was not good with trying to get attention from people he had thought...Well...It was just...it was really stupid upon looking at it.

He gave himself a self depreciating laugh as he stormed down the halls, having finally...finally, just had enough. He had thought that Jimin and Taehyung supposedly 'claiming' him actually meant something. He should have figured that it had no bearings. They probably 'claimed' all the newest students and then laughed about the realization that they thought that they meant anything to the two boys. It was more then obvious that he had been mistaken, that his intentions had been laughed at. He knew that he had made a fool of himself, thinking that they cared, perhaps he was wrong.

No...No Jungkook realized that there was no perhaps. After all, for the last day or two the two youngest besides him had been sted-fastly ignoring him. Whenever he would try to talk to them they would speak in short, curt answers never bothering to even look at him, striking him in his heart with each time that they did so. Yet he wrote it off, graciously thinking that perhaps they had just been worried about other things, and yet...They rarely listened to his rants, or tangents anymore. It was a stupid thing that he was annoyed about , and Jungkook was well aware of the fact that he could be aggravating to most people, and he had a tendency to talk far too much, but before they had not really seemed to care so much about it. Yet, now it was totally different. They did not bother to pay attention to anything that he said, no matter what it was. He knew that they did not, and they barely even comprehended any of his questions. He had been forced to go to the other Hyungs instead.

Of course this should ideally make Jungkook feel better. After all, he cannot spend all of his time with Taehyung and Jimin, the other Hyungs needed to be held in the same regard, and he would need to spend time with them. Sure, it had given him some reason to actually manage to bond with the other Hyungs, but at the same time, it made him aggravated. He would have liked to bond with the other Hyungs on his own time, not because Jimin and Taehyung were continually ignoring his every attempt to get them to pay attention to him.

Hobi had been watching the two younger members swiftly wind Jungkook up like a spiral. He had warned the two of the dangers of doing it. Jungkook may seem harmless, but he was a Fire element after all. Originally Hobi had questioned Jungkook actually being a fire elemental, because he seemed to be incredibly sweet, kind hearted, passionate, openly readable, compassionate, and serene. All things common among air elementals. There was really not hint of fire elemental in the boy at all. Except for now, now Hobi was beginning to really see it. Jungkook was practically fuming, and Hobi was surprised that sparks were not shooting out of his fingers, and smoke steaming from his body. the boy was dangerous, and Taehyung and Jimin had simply brushed off his concerns about the situation to the others.

Taehyung and Jimin had claimed that they were simply trying to see how far Jungkook would go. Even Yoongi had warned them against doing such a stupid thing. the elder hyungs could clearly tell that this was not a wise decision. It was made worse now that Jungkook was reciprocating. He gave them the cold shoulder, and his storming out of the lesson that day...it showed that they had finally pushed him far too far.