Monster Unleashed

That was the changing day. It changed everything. Though they really tried, Bangtan could not find Jungkook anywhere. They had scoured the entire building, and done everything that they could, even breaking into the office to look at the CCTVs, but Jungkook was nowhere to be found. It was not like he could just disappear off the face of the earth, and he could not really escape the school either, so it was obvious that he was there, they just had no idea where to find him. They could not locate him and everyone that did see him was too terrified to really speak properly. It was something that had them trembling slightly. They had really messed up this time, and the Hyungs made sure to drill that into the youngest two every chance that they could get. Their behavior towards Jungkook was simply unacceptable.

Taehyung and Jimin really had no idea what they should do. They had taken Jungkook in, but now it was as though they finally realized just how big of a mistake that they had made. It was not something that they could idly say i am sorry and hope that things went back to normal. They had done something quite horrible, and they would be lucky if they managed to prostrate themselves at Jungkook's feet and beg for him to forgive them and he even glanced towards them. They had sort of gone off the rails, too excited and one track minded to think about the potential consequences of their choices. Their actions had consequences, and they were now dealing with them.

They had not really understood what exactly it was that they had done at first but it became obvious once they read Jungkook's file. It was then that they understood just how badly that they had messed up, and likely without a way to really fix it. Jungkook's father, and then his uncle, and it really had them up in arms at the injustice which the youth had faced, and alone. Alone and by himself he had managed to survive and kept himself from being hurt too badly, he tried to keep himself at an arms distance, but he had not done that with the two of them. Jimin and Taehyung had changed that the moment that they had waltzed into his life. He had trusted them and Jimin and Taehung had not really understood just how much it had taken Jungkook to hand them that trust. Then they had thought to test his powers, which in and of itself was not really a problem it was how they had decided to test the magic which Jungkook held that had been the problem. They had unknowingly tested Jungkook in the most tentative area that he had been forced to face multiple times over and over again from those whom he had made the mistake of trusting even if he e should have been able to trust them: Abandonment. Perhaps they had not really thought about it. Taehyung and Jimin did not mean to abandon the other and yet that was exactly what it was that they had done. They had hurt him in ways that was unimaginable, and they would not really be able to take any of that back.

They just hoped that they would be able to find him because as of now the boy was totally MIA. They had been struggling to find him for at least two days now. They had hoped that they would be able to locate him soon, and having sneak in to look at the security cameras one would think that they would have easily managed to find him. How wrong that was. Somehow, Jungkook had managed to find every blind spot in the school's security system, or he just erased the footage of himself. Either way, they could not find him anywhere between the last two days. It scared them, it scared them deeply because they finally realized the gravity of their actions and they wanted to make up for them, and yet they could not. They also knew full well that Jungkook would not take the excuse of them trying to test his powers as an acceptable reason. Especially when they had been warned prior that it was a bad idea multiple times.

They wanted to find him...of course they did. It was terrifying thinking that Jungkook could be anywhere, and he was not coming down to lunches or breakfasts or even dinners. How was he even eating? They wanted to figure out where he was, and they wanted to help him...But when they did finally manage to see him...It was not what they had expected.

They had heard the rumors of how Jungkook had changed from the soft spoken boy that had seemed easy to prey on. Of course such rumors were unfounded because they had not seen Jungkook. Nobody had seemed to see Jungkook. When they did it was flashes of him, and if it was more than that they refused to say anything, too terrified and horrified to speak. It was on the third day of their mindless search that they had seen him and found him. But, at the very same time, it was not him. It was not the same Jungkook that they had left and the boy struck fear into them. At least a little bit of fear. Taehyung was mostly just incredibly shocked.

He was different. His demeanor was different. He took up the room, his presence literally filled the entire air with tension and fear. His face was devoid of all emotions. What used to be childlike glee was now nothing. There was nothing that any could read from him, it was as though all emotions had been depleted from his form. His gait was smooth and graceful-air elementals were all known for their dignity, good posture, and graceful walk-yet there was something different. The air around Jungkook was different.

Before...Before it had been childlike calm, and innocent. A breath of fresh air and it soothed everyone around him. Now, it had changed drastically. He was still calm, the aura around him projected that seemingly calm exterior, yet it was filled with dark inner thoughts. The anger was there, the betrayal. The ring around his eyes was a fierce orange, though the rest of his eyes were their normal brown.

It was the anger of both an Air elemental and a fire elemental all in one, wrapped in the most terrifying parts of each Which emanated from the boy. It was a monstrous anger. Something that made you quake and tremble in your boots. Even Taehyung seemed affected by the anger. It was different, and Jimin and Taehyung were stuck realized that they had unleashed something that they did not really think that they had the power to control.