hyungie thoughts

Jhope had to admit that he was incredibly worried about various thing that he felt perhaps the others had yet to really consider. The main being that Jungkook was a mixed elemental, something that not only was incredibly uncommon, but also rare enough that nobody really knew anything about them. It was one thing to state that he was a fire elemental, and another thing to say he was an air elemental, but to say that Jungkook, the soft and sweet, kind disposition, well, the boy as both of them at once? It had thrown Jhope for a loop. Everything that he had seen seemed to point contrary to that. Perhaps there was reasons for that that as a society they just were not aware of. Mixed elementals were, after all, incredibly rare, and those who did present as such often did not live for very long. Elementals in general did have a high death toll, and rarely made it past the teen years. That was because of the fact that their emotions ran so high and that their magic was entwined with their emotions. Why else would they die so quickly? It was difficult for many elementals to control themselves, just as a general rule, fire elementals being the hardest to handle.

Furthermore, he was dangerous, or at the least, someone around him was even more dangerous. He managed to hide his powers, hide his power level, and for several years it would seem. Almost anyone that was too dangerous was practically immediately brought to the school, but it was obvious that Jungkook had never been brought to the school despite his high danger level. They did not even make any excemptions on age. if one was too dangerous they were brought to the school to train. Yet, Jungkook had never been, despite the fact that he was clearly dangerous. Fire elementals, almost always, were brought to the school early no matter what their power level was either way.

Which made sense. fire was wild and untamable, and if Yoongi was any indication it was quite obvious in their demeanor. Yoongi was perhaps not the best example, but Jhope knew that many elementals had traits of their elements. The water elements were soft and calm...although when scared, angry, or overwhelmed they were quite dangerous, something which people seemed to forget quite often given their kind nature. Jimin was a rather good example of that. The earth elementals were level headed and steady, another thing that many seemed to realize given that nature elementals were...part of nature, like Jin Hyung was. Air elementals were perhaps the most mysterious, and there were next to none currently alive as far as he knew, but air elementals always seemed to be joyful, happy, and upbeat. Though a bit timid, shy, and more meek then other elementals, the air elementals were definitely not ones to underestimate. Meanwhile fire elementals were different.

Jhope sighed as he thought everything over to himself. It was not that he was worried the recent events would prove too much, or that they would damage their reputation in any way. Nor was he particularly worried this newest addition was a spy sent in from another group. The boy was far too easily read for that, and was legitimately afraid of angering Taehyung. Then again, everyone was afraid of angering Taehyung, the boy was hard to predict, and his magic was incredibly strong and very powerful and also very dangerous when unleashed. It did not help that Taehyung made no mention to try to even scale back the pulsing power. Neither was he concerned that the teen would be too hard to control. Taehyung and Jiminie easily managed it. It was obvious that they had managed to get the boy under control in moments, and that the other listened to them enough that it would not be exactly difficult. Those things were simple, obvious, and easily seen. No he certainly was not concerned about those things. He was, however, still concerned.

He had reason to be after all. Though he may not act like it, the fact remained and it was not something that Jhope could get out of his head for the life of him. The boy was a fire and air wielder. Both elements ran on emotion half the time, they were hard to control, and rarer than the other elements. Not to mention, they were exact opposites of each other. To hear of a fire elemental and an air elemental getting along was rare enough, to have both combined into one person? That was beyond strange. Though Jhope supposed that given the fact they knew nothing on air elements and that mixed elementals were rare enough that nothing could really be definitive as they tended to die early enough in life that it was impossible to observe them doing anything, he realized that perhaps there were things that they were just missing. Things that they did not know, and that were necessary in order to understand Jungkook. It was for this reason that he was partially worried. How could they begin to help someone that they did not even fully understand?

Air elements were often shy, introverted, soft spoken, quiet, cautious, patient, and had this desire to help people, or please them. They were compassionate, unassuming, and, to put it plainly, rather naive and innocent. Fire elements, on the other hand, were different entirely. They were very outgoing, a little brash and reckless, had a quick temper, and certainly held a dark aura about them. Take Yoongi for example, there was a reason only Jiminie and taehyung dared wake him. Taehyung would just throw him off the bed, and Jiminie would jump on top of him, but both had a water element, causing them to be soothing and calming towards the local fire element. Jungkook was Yoongi's total opposite. Yoongi was angered easily, intimidated others rather than being the one intimidated, he did tend to act without thinking, and he scared almost everyone. Jungkook was sweet, and wouldn't scare people it he tried. He was much more timid then fire elementals tended to be, and he had not managed to have that fiery anger that seemed to permeate fire elementals at all times. How jungkook had any traits of a fire elemental was a mystery to him. If Taehyung and Jimin hadn't confirmed it and had not said they had seem Jungkook wield the art of fire with their own eyes, Jhope was not sure that he would have believed it. As it were, he still somewhat thought the examiner was losing his sanity for suggesting such a thing.

The only thing he could think of, was that his traits of fire were hidden well. They were probably not as prominent as was normal. Mingled in with the common traits of an air elemental. He just wondered when they would see them. He also worried when that would happen. It would take a lot, but Hobi knew that when they finally did...everyone would best watch out.