Unexplainable pt.4

Okay, today sucked ass.
A bitch has a cold and she can barely breathe.
And I'm talking about me.

Yes, me ! I have to try to take nyquil and shit to sooth it but it's not doing nothing.

But that's not what we are going to focus on today.

What I really wanted to really talk about is how I keep completing about how trash my life is. And it really is. Like I'm not even going to lie and say it's all peaches and flowers.

Because its not.

My parents, I love them with all my heart.
But sometimes I just do not wanna be around them because they like to ASSUME so fucking much that it's really disappointing to me.

Do they really think of they child like that? A child who would not make the good out of a situation? Do they really believe in me or do they say this stuff because they really do not have the trust they really did towards me?

I just honestly hate how it's this kind of thinking everytime.

Now I just cant take the shit my parents say serious like that because they raised me the way they should and they should know they child is smarter than others who are easy.

I make a mental note everytime.

But I guess it never seems to be enough.

Everything that I try to make out of is just Unexplainable.

-----------------------------------------------------------
◇A/N> heyyyyy yalll, thanks for readinggggg💙 this is mostly a rant for today. I will be updating depending if I have writers block or my mood. Writing this book is basically based on my life and what I'm going through and why I feel this way . This is supposed to give u the feelsssss🌚 . But other than that , if u have questions.... ask them hereeeeee⬇️

           *put your questions here*
And I will answer the best I can.
This book will never be perfect and i love it like this❗
So, please no hate, just LOVEEEEEEE💜🤞🏽 !!!!!!
i love y'all 💙