Day 9

MATURE WARNING: I put a warning in front of the scene, it isn't that bad but still, I wanted to warn everyone before it happened.

We lay there, cuddling in my bed. We didn't go too far, I was still a virgin and I planned on keeping it that way. I had respect for him, we weren't dating and I wasn't willing to break it. I didn't want to make him think I was just with him for sex, that wasn't what I liked about him. Don't get me wrong. He had an amazing body, a really amazing body, but I liked him for him. He rubbed my arm up and down, clearly enjoying what had just happened. 

"What are you thinking about?" He whispered. His voice was so raspy, I loved it. 

"You." I told the truth, there was no point in lying. 

"Why are you thinking about me?" I didn't have an answer to that, so I did the only thing that made sense at the time. I kissed him. He kissed back, not questioning what was happening. I felt his hands begin to roam, once again. 

"Colby, it's getting really late. We need to go to sleep." I broke away from the kiss. He murmured a small 'no' and pushed our lips back together. I pulled away one more time. 

"Sorry, pretty boy. I need some sleep." He nodded and got off the bed. 

SMALL SMUT/MATURE SCENE 

"Alright, goodnight. I'll see you in the morning alright?" I nodded and got up, walked him to the door, and made sure to shut it properly before putting on pajamas. I didn't try to look cute, just a simple t-shirt and my underwear. I laid in bed, thinking of what had just happened here moments before. I liked having him hold me, I loved the feeling of his hands roaming uncharted territories. The way his mouth had latched onto places never before touched by anyone. 

I hadn't even noticed the way my hands had begun to grip the bed sheets. 

Something in the way his mouth worked put me on the edge, like I was walking on a slim bridge, close to falling, but never actually losing my balance. I moaned his name. His groan against the skin of my neck pushed me farther on the bridge. His hand worked its way to my hair, where he grabbed a handful and pulled roughly, kissing the spots that had just been discovered. 

My hands rubbed against my thigh. 

His pelvis rubbed against mine, the friction between our jeans only making it better. I grabbed a handful of his hair, getting revenge on what he had just done to me. I knew he would like it. My suspicions were confirmed at the sexy groan that he emitted. I giggled a bit, shushing him. "They will hear us." I whispered. 

It made its way up towards my stomach. My breathing had become faster. 

His hands were rough against my stomach, calloused from years of playing in the high school band he had told me about. I lifted and bucked my waist up, pushing it against his in an effort to create more friction. 

I grabbed the sheet in one hand, sliding the other down my underwear. 

"Maybe we should stop." I whispered. He mumbled a simple no and continued the assault he had been torturing me with. I didn't try to stop him this time. His kisses made way down my chest, lightly going down the crevice of my breasts. He tracked down my stomach, to my hips. He placed a small, feather kiss on each one. I grabbed his hair, pulling him back up. 

My hands had begun to rub at the sensitive spot that lied underneath my underwear. This is something I had never done. The feeling was new. 

Just as I had connected our lips together, his hips rubbed against mine again, this time with more force. I joined him in the act, we rubbed against each other, frantic to feel what both of us needed to feel. I let off a small whimper at the feeling that was forming in my stomach. He got what he needed, it was confirmed when he groaned out my name. "Allysa." I let it go at that. It was the last gush of wind that sent me off the bridge. I bucked up, letting everything fade. 

I sighed at the release that had just passed. I liked that feeling. It was truly new. My body was covered in sweat, I needed a shower. I hopped out of bed, grabbing a new shirt and some new underwear. I grabbed a towel and walked to the bathroom. The light was on, steam was coming from under the door. It couldn't have been Elton or Corey. They had their own bathroom. Sam was with Kat. It had to have been Colby. I knocked on the door. 

"Just a minute." His voice called out. It was raspy, and so hot. 

COLBY'S POV

She drives me insane. The way she rubbed against me, the way she had my mind reeling. I remembered the way she grabbed my hair, pulling it. Call me sadistic, but man, that was so hot. I loved how rough she was with me. It was amazing. I was just washing the shampoo from my hair when there was a knock on the door. 

"Just a minute." I called. I turned the water off, stepping out of the bathroom. I wrapped a towel around my waist and opened the door. There she was. Holding a new shirt, a new pair of underwear, and a towel. Black. Her new underwear was black. It made me need a new shower. 

She looked sweaty, worn. She was also standing funny. I didn't question it. I just stepped aside, letting her in. I gave her one last glance, one last glance at her long, tan legs. She didn't notice as she shut the door and went to shower. I stepped into my room, putting on a pair of boxers and laying in bed. She was going to be the death of me. I could feel it. I was still planning our date. I wanted to take her somewhere special. She told me she never got to go out after everything that happened, so I wanted to show her what she had been missing. I was thinking a nice walk on the beach, then out for some lunch at Tender Greens. Maybe I could even take her for dinner and a movie, make a day out of it. I wanted to spend all day with her. She was amazing.