22. Life Can Crumble To Pieces in Less Than A Second

Okay so i have had this chapter done for a while but wattpad was doing some updating crap but here you go.

I hope you like it

Enjoy

I woke up with something pounding at the inside of my head. I groaned and got up slowly trying to keep from moving my head too much. I went in my bathroom and grabbed some pain killers. I popped them in my mouth and looked in the mirror. I looked like shit. I groaned even louder and got in the shower.

I pulled my bag over my shoulders and dragged my way down the stairs. Today was not going to be a good day and I could already feel it. I had drowned my face in make up trying to cover up the damage Lance had created and my face throbbed like hell. I continued my way down the stairs and out the back door. I doubted that Trey would be waiting for me. He was probably already at school. I sighed hoping that he would just leave everything alone and not confront Lance about the whole ordeal. I sped up trying to get to school faster to stop Trey from during anything irrational. I busted through the back gate and headed towards school.

"Where are you going in such a hurry" he called out from behind me.

"Trey!" I said turning around and wrapping my arms around him and burying my head into his chest careful not to get any makeup on his clothes.

"Mya?" He stated a little confused. I laughed at him and a smile crossed my face as I pulled away from him.

"Thanks for waiting for me" I told him.

"Don't I always wait for you?" he asked.

"Yea, I just..... you were just.... I thought you were mad at me Trey" I told him. He sighed.

"I was just frustrated Mya. I didn't mean to yell at you or scare you or anything like that." He said.

"I know," I replied. He wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Come on let's go" he said motioning for me to walk.

We got to school and I sucked in a deep breath. I was praying that everything would go smoothly today. I didn't want to ask Trey what he planned on doing because I didn't want to get him mad at me or anything. He unwrapped his arm from around my waist and draped it over my shoulder as we entered the school. I was hoping that we would not see Lance. I looked around the crowd taking in every person making sure they were not Lance or anybody who associated with Lance. So far the coast was clear. If I happened spot Lance I was going to try to get Trey to go in the other direction. I was determined to not let anything go down. I was busy scanning the crowd, when somebody grabbed my hand.

" Mya can I talk to you?" I turned my head, It was Lance, Damn I was too busy trying to scan the crowd, how stupid.

"Lance---"I started.

"Hell naw you can't talk to her" Trey said slapping Lance's hand away from mine and pulling me towards him. Oh my gosh I had to stop this fast. I could already see where it was heading and like always, it wasn't heading for anything good.

"Trey please stop" I said grabbing his hands. " just stop." I said pleading with my eyes. He looked down at me.

"Come on Mya let's go" he said pulling my arm.

"Mya-" Lance said.

"She's not going to talk to you" Trey interrupted.

"let her speak for her got damn self" Lance said stepping towards me and Trey.

"Lance......" I started but I couldn't think of anything to say.

"See she has nothing to say to you" Trey stated. " So don't ever go near her again" Trey finished.