30.Life Can Crumble To Pieces In Less Than A Second

vote/comment/like/tweet

 i really want to hear your thought on this chapter.

Me and Trey were walking home for school or I guess you could say that he was doing all of the walking because I was riding on his back.

"You know what, you are not as heavy as I thought you would be" he muttered.

"Are you calling me fat Trey?" I asked him.

"Of course not, just for a girl who constantly eats funnel cake you are in great shape" He said pulling open the back gate to his place.

"Yea whatever. I think you were trying to call me fat" I said as he walked into the house. He went into his room and dropped me on the bed leaving back out afterwards.

"Thanks a lot Trey" I yelled as I followed him into the kitchen. He was opening the cabinets and the pantry searching for food.

"You should cook for us" I told him. He laughed.

"Very funny My" He said discontinuing his search and walking back into the room and flopping down on his bed. I flopped down next to him.

" What you wouldn't cook for me" I asked him

"Hells no" He said.

I climbed on top of Trey pinning his arms to the bed.

"Why are you so mean to me?" I asked him.

"I'm just joking Mya you know that." He replied.

" Whatever" I said as I was about to roll off of him. He grabbed my hips and held me in place.

"You know I'm just kidding right?" He said as he leaned up.

"Yes Trey" I replied.

"Good" he said as he brought his lips closer to mine.

"Why is that good" I asked him.

"It just is" He said. I could feel his breathe on my lips. God he knew he could drive me crazy. He stared into my eyes for a minute before closing the space between us and crashing his lips against mine. It felt like the room was spinning. I felt as if I would just pass out. That's what he did to me. My body had become weak, and flashes of heat shot through my body causing me to feel as if I had been thrown into the reign of fire.

He pulled back from me leaving my lips with a tingling sensation. They were aching to be back against his.   So I gave them what they wanted. I brought my lips back to his pushing his head back on the bed. His tongue rubbed against my bottom lip. I opened my mouth deepening the kiss. His hands roamed under my shirt causing my upper body to go numb. How could one guy make me feel like this? How come I had never felt it before? Our tongues danced together in perfect sync.

"Mya" Trey said pulling away from me." Come on we need to stop" He said.