29. Life Can Crumble To Pieces In Less Than A Second

Vote/comment/tweet/like

Oh and by the way I have passed the 60,000 word limit. So this is now considered a novel.:)

Enjoy!

I groaned waking up. I glanced over at my clock. I had slept away half of the day but you really couldn't blame me for that. I didn't get home and go to sleep until after daylight pierced through the sky. I got out of bed and my body felt like it hadn't been moved for days. Maybe it was because I had went to sleep so late. I was definitely going to be needing that massage from Trey. I walked to the bathroom and decided on a long hot shower. I got out of the shower and put on some sweat pants and a t-shirt. I brushed through my hair to make it look decent and slid on some flip flops. I grabbed my cell phone and headed over to Trey's.

I walked into Trey's house and it was dead quiet. I walked to his room and I heard movement. I jnocked on the door and walked inside. He had just come out of the shower with a towel around his waist and God he looked good. My eyes roamed from the hair that was dripping wet on his head to his feet.

"Stop eye raping me" he said. I realized what I was doing and my face began to heat up. I looked in another direction. He laughed at me and then he walked into his closet. When he came out he had on a pair of basketball shorts and the towel was now wrapped around his neck. He walked over to me and pressed his lips against mine.

"Are you over here for your massage" he asked as he placed his hands on my hips.

"Of course" I replied. " Plus I missed you" I added. He chuckled.

"Well come on" he said. " How long does this massage have to be?" he asked.

"Until I say stop" I replied,

"That would make it last forever" he said. I sighed.

"Okay just whenever" I told him as I lifted my shirt from my head.

"What are you doing" He asked.

"I'm getting ready for my massage" I told him in a duh tone. He gave me a weird look and let it go. I slipped off the sweat pants that I had on and threw them to the floor by my shirt. I had put on a perple and black lingerie set before I left the house for this exact purpose. Trey stared at me which brough a smile to my face.

I reached behind my back and unclasped my bra and let it fall off my shoulders and threw it also in the pile of clothes. I folded my arms over my chest as Trey looked at me unbelievingly.

"Are we doing this on your bed?" I asked.

"yea" He replied. I walked over to his bed and lay down on my stomach and folder my arms under my head.

"I'm ready" I told him. He walked over to the bed and sat above me with both off his legs placed on the side of me.

"This is going to be the best massage you have ever gotten" he whispered into my ear. I chuckled and closed my eyes. He began to massage my shoulders and I immediately relaxed. I was just so tired and my ached. His hands began to lower down my back and he began to knead his hands against my shoulder blades. The feeling was amazing. He began to work his hands farther down my back.

"Mhmmm" I murmured obviously enjoying the massage he was giving.

After a while onto the massage Trey began to place kisses on my shoulders and down my back. It seemed as if everywhere he kiss left a ball off fire. My body was already heated from the massage that he was giving me but this only intensified everything.

I was so enjoying this and he knew it. He knew that I loved the way he made me feel. He knew how he made me feel, It was as if I was under a spell and he could make me do anything, just to feel how he made me feel. I would give everything up for him.