A/N (im splainin my 2 yr absence)

I'm editing (well actually proofreading) the next few chapters! So they might not make any sense at the moment. I should be finished lightly editing the story within the week. Maybe even today (Apr. 23 2019). 

Thanks for hopefully heeding this warning, bc I'm changing some plot points that were originally introduced to the original cut. 

12:09 AM Apr24 

 IMPORTANT A/N TO PEOPLE WHO KEPT THIS IN THEIR LIBRARY AND READING LISTS!

So I proofread the currently existing chapters! It's been a few YEARS so I'd be surprised if some people stuck around for that long. 

If you did thank you so much for being patient and faithful. 

Honestly, I owe it to you to continue the story.

 I originally neglected this whole account because I was really insecure about what I was putting out. I didn't think my writing was good at all, and while I'm no wattpad shakespear, I don't think I'm a wattpad nicolas cage either (he's not an author but...hopefully you get it??)

I didn't even enjoy my story so how was I to expect others to enjoy it? 

I came back on this account after 2 years of abandonment and saw that a few others wanted the story to continue. Someone even put it on their 'favorite stories' book list! Those people, as well as the others who had consistently supported the story, motivated me to finish where I left off. 

I found a notebook containing all my notes. I think I'm ready to move forward! 

If you're picking up where I left off I basically cleaned the book up a bit. 

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO CAME BACK!