Note

| INTRODUCTION |

| MUSIC PLAYLIST |

| MUSIC PLAYLIST |

If the crown fits when the sword lifts
Stay on guard.

Tommee Profitt, Undone

~•~

it's my time to rise again.

Molly Sanden, Phoenix

~•~

I won't just survive. Oh, you will see me thrive
Can't write my story. I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform. No matter how you shake my core 'cause my roots, they run deep.

Katy Perry, Rise

~•~

Every time you call me crazy, I get more crazy
What about that? And when you say I seem angry, I get more angry. And there's nothing like a mad woman. What a shame she went mad. No one likes a mad woman.
You made her like that

Taylor Swift, Mad Woman

~•~

24∕7, baby machine
So he can live out his picket fence dreams
It's not an act of love if you make her
You make me do too much labour

Paris Paloma, Labour

| DISCLAIMER |

1.) This story along with any others which may later be added to my library belong to me and only me. So, please do not copy them and publish them as your own.

2.) Keep in mind that the only editing that this story will receive will be minor, until it is finished. So even if you are just letting me know about any mistakes, I would prefer it if you didn't.

3.) Though this story is based on the show The Tudors and its historical characters, the appearance of the King Henry VIII is the appearance of the one from The Spanish Princess as are the appearances of the following characters; Katherine of Aragon, Margaret Pole, Margaret Tudor Queen of Scots and Mary Tudor Queen of France. The appearance of Mary Boleyn also differs from the show The Tudors and is the one of The Other Boleyn Girl.

—  With all of that being said, go forth with the story and enjoy.