Leaving

Lucy's POV
It's been five months since the guild has been physically and mentally abusing me and I.......I can't take it anymore the only people that has been nice to me is master, Juvia, gray, gajeel, mira, levy laxus, wendy, romeo, and the exceeds, they are the only ones who I still can call my family, but just then lissana came in with team natsu and I just couldn't take it anymore so I got up and went to masters office "Master i want to leave the guild" he looked at me with sadness "Are you sure my child" I hesitated but nodded he sighed "Very well then but at least come visit" I nodded and left and as I left I saw natsu and lissana kissing and now I was glad I left that hell guild.
Masters POV
I walked outside to the guild hall and shouted "Listen up brats one of our guild mates has left us" they were all confused "Who was it master" Ezra asked "It was..........Lucy" they were all shocked and now I was pissed "And you all want to know why she left" they all looked at me "It was because of you all that's why you were all abusing her ever since lissana came back and now she's gone I hope you all are happy now that fairy tails light has gone away" they were all crying with sadness and regret I just sighed and went to my office to sulk. Lucy was like a daughter to me I loved her with all my heart and now she's gone, well at least she's gonna visit I smiled to myself .
Nobody's POV
Lucy was packing her bag to leave magnolia she sighed "It's gonna be hard to forget them even after everything they did but let's forget about that now I think I should visit the mansion before leaving on my trip" she smiled to herself.
Time Skip to the train station
I got on the train and fell asleep dreaming 'Hehe oh Ms.Lucy get ready you will not feel pain any more so get ready' I woke up and sighed it was just a dream then I was at my stop and got off the train and walked to the mansion.
Another time skip (to the mansion)
I reached the mansion and went inside to look around for old time sakes then I heard a noise I looked around and heard it again I was scared "C-come out I-I know your their" I was shaking then a familiar little cute animal came out

It was my pet 'Luna' she jumped in my arms I cried to know I had someone come with me in my journey "I'm so happy to see you Luna" she gave me a cute smile saying she was happy to see me to then I picked her up and started to walk around again the...

It was my pet 'Luna' she jumped in my arms I cried to know I had someone come with me in my journey "I'm so happy to see you Luna" she gave me a cute smile saying she was happy to see me to then I picked her up and started to walk around again then I saw someone in a hood his power was dark I was trembling "H-hello who are you and what are you doing here" he turned around to look at me and took off his hood it was an old man "Well Hello Lucy" I was shocked how did he know my name a squeezed Luna to my chest she looked at me "How do you know my name" he smirked "I know a lot about you Lucy but that's beside the point I will be sending you to another world" I looked at him with a shocked expression " Why are you sending me to another world" "You don't want your friends to look for you don't you and plus you've been through enough sadness hear as it is now you will probably experience sadness their to but it's better than to stay in this world and letting your friends find you" I looked at him dead in the eyes then made my decision "I will go to this other but tell me about it first so I won't fell awkward" he nodded and told me about in that world they sort of use magic but that they call it 'Quirk' and it's like a hero world were their are lots of heroes like well known superheroes and and also how their are schools were students go to learn how to be a professional superhero and they their are also villains and that I should watch out he said the school I'm going to is called U.A. Academy it's the top superhero school and at that moment I was excited I smiled at Lunar and hugged her "So when can I go" he looked at me "Now and here this I a device that lets you visit this world whenever you want" I smiled at him and he opened the portal to another world I was scared but happy and at that very moment my life changed forever.

Sorry if it's bad or confusing 😅😅