Lucy vs All Might

Nobody's POV
All Might got into a stance and dashed at Lucy with lightning fast speed when he got closer he was going to punch her but Lucy grabbed his fist with one finger. Everyone was shocked. How could she stop the worlds top hero punch with just one finger? Then she flicked him and he flew across the field hitting the wall and making a huge crater, everyone was just looking at her with a shocked expression them All Might got up "Well looks like I don't have to go easy on you so let's get serious cause I can tell your holding back and so am I" Lucy nodded in agreement and dashed towards All Might and so did he when they both got closer they were punching at god like speed, no one could see them then as they were punching they were what looked like to be jumping in the air brushing the other back with force and coming back with full force.
2 hours later
Lucy and All Might's fight was still going "Okay that's it All Might time to finish this" Lucy said All Might was confused at what she meant and so was everyone else, then Lucy made her body lit up into flames and dashed at All Might punching him nonstop everywhere making him cough up blood and on the ground catching his breath. Everyone was dumbfounded while. Lucy went up to All Might and healed him "Their that should do it and sorry I guess I went overboard" she said with a nervous laugh "O-Okay everyone it's time for lunch so get going" Aizawa said and all the students left to the cafeteria to eat lunch. The Baku squad sat at their table and Kirishima signaled Lucy over she went over and sat next to Bakugou "That was awesome Lucy, you beat the number one hero like it was nothing it would be nice to have someone like you on the Baku squad" Lucy looked at Kirishima confused "The 'Baku Squad'" Hey all nodded except for Bakugou " Yea the Baku squad is what we call since we are always with Bakugou as a group so people gave us the name ' The Baku Squad" Lucy gave a cute smile "I would love to be on The Baku Squad" the Boys blushed even Bakugou but ofc he hid it so no one will see. They all talked and ate their lunch and also got to be good friends.
Lucy's POV
As we were eating and talking I started to fall for Baku even more and yea that's the new cute nickname I gave Bakugou. The bell had rung and it was time for our last class, we all got up and Baku was the first to leave the table I grabbed Luna and ran after him "Hey Baku~ wait up" he stopped and looked at me with a face that reminded me of grays face when Juvia kept clinging onto him "Don't call me that" I laughed at him and he just scoffed at me and kept walking and I walked beside him. I kept thinking to myself he's my type he's cute hoy sexy smokin hot and strong someday I hope he can be my boyfriend and when that happens I'll be so happy.
1 hour later
The class was really boring I almost fell asleep but I stayed up watching Baku he's soo cute............. and I'm acting like Juvia
At Fairy Tail
"Achoo oh my some one must be talking about Juvia"
Back to Lucy
The class ended and Baku left already but he left his jacket so I grabbed it and tried to give it to him but he left home already man he's fast. I used my cent of smell to find him and his cent is intoxicating I followed his cents to his dorm and knocked on it he opened the door and what I saw was the best thing ever I had a nosebleed

 I used my cent of smell to find him and his cent is intoxicating I followed his cents to his dorm and knocked on it he opened the door and what I saw was the best thing ever I had a nosebleed

"H-hey b-Baku you forgot your jacket in class" he grabbed and even just for a second I felt his hand touch mine and I fainted right in front of him.