Married life

I'm lazy so skip to there honeymoon and they decided to live the Lucy's world

Lucy's POV
Me and izuki are the luckiest women on the planet, we are now married to the men of our dreams and are going to our honeymoon spot which is on an island my family owns when I told bakugou and the others they said "MY GOD WOMEN HOW RICH ARE YOU" it was hilarious to see their faces especially baku's I'm still laughing about it in my head.
2 hours later
We have reached my family het away resort

"Wow it's so beautiful lucy" Izuki said amazed then out of the blue something picked me and izuki up, we looked to see baku and todoroki holding us bridal style "What do you say we go in Ms

"Wow it's so beautiful lucy" Izuki said amazed then out of the blue something picked me and izuki up, we looked to see baku and todoroki holding us bridal style "What do you say we go in Ms.Bakugou/Ms.Todoroki" (You know Japanese anime always calling people by there last name) we giggled and went inside out new home and for some reason the boys kept walking "Huh where are guys taking us" me and Izuki said confused, the boys just smirked and walked into different rooms closing the door behind them "B-Baku what are you doing" he threw me on the bed and looked at me with lust in his eyes he hovered over me and said "Let's do it, I've been waiting forever so no holding back" I was as red as a tomato "W-whhhhaaaaaaaaaaa, a-are you serious" he nodded, I looked away hesitating then turned back to him and nodded, he smirked 'oh god someone help me' (haha😂 girl you are getting raped) 'hmph stupid creator' (😡 bish you better watch your mouth or else I'll make you precious baku not love you any more) 'I'm sorry please dont' (You betta say sorry bish.........any way back to the story😁😁)
War- you no what forget it it's not like anyone listens to these warnings anyway cause I know I dont.
Bakugou's POV
I emidiatly took off her wedding dress exposing her beautiful and sexy body, I looked at her with a seductive smirk telling her I'm not holding back because ever since thise two bastards raped lucy we have not done "it" at all cause she was healing at that time but now I'm going g all out. I kissed her softly from her neck all the down to her pussy "E-eh wait b-baku" I looked at her "Sorry lulu but I'm not holding back" she pouted, I took off her panties showing off her wet pussy, I smirked and ble at it earning a cute "eep" from her then out of no where I "ate her out" (for you people who are perverts you should no what this means for those of you who dont know to bad I ain't explaining shit to ya) "A-ahh~" her moans were so.....
.....addictive~ I wanted to here more so I started to roughly play with her pussy "AHHH~" she came all over the place, I sat up and licked her juices which were all over my face "Now time for the real thing" I said taking off my clothes, now I was completely naked she looked at me with a shocked expression "Y-you got b-bigger" I hovered over her "I may have learned about "growing" magic" she was flushed "How is that gonna fit in me" I looked at her "I'll make it fit" i put my dick towards her entrance and slammed it into her pussy with no hesitation "AHH~" I started thrusting she rapped her arms and legs around me, I was going at a fast past "AHHHHH~ FUCK ME HARDER DADDY~ HARDER FASTER DESTROY MY PUSSY SO I WONT BE ABLE TO WALK TOMORROW AHH~" when she said that I last full control I turned her on her stomach lifted her ass up towards me she looked at me confused then I.............pounded her and when I say pound I mean POUND I couldn't control myself I started playing with her tits and kissing nonstop, then she pushed me on my back and started riding me "YES ITS SO DEEP IN MY PUSSY AHH~" we did this for an hour then we finally came it was alot then I put lucy on her knees and put my dick in her mouth "Ahh lucy your mouth is so warm" then she started sucking on it, but she didn't have the whole thing so I helped her a little bit, I grabbed the back of her head and pushed it so she could put my whole dick in her mouth she was choking at first but got used to then she bobbed her head ba k and forth sucking my whole dick until I came in her mouth then we passed out next to each other exhausted but satisfied "I love you lulu" she smiled at me "I love you to baku" we fell asleep in each others arms.